Out At Fox!!
Sarah Palin’s endless whining on Fox News about how horrible everything the president does?
It’s come to an end.
Apparently the new contract Fox offered failed to meet her compensation demands.
But one wonders who else would be willing to employ her. Two reality shows featuring Palin and her family – “Life’s A Tripp” and “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” -- were quickly cancelled after achieving miniscule ratings.
And I can’t imagine she has any chance getting elected as Wasilla dogcatcher, never mind any higher office. A September 2011 McClatchy-Marist poll found that by 72 percent to 24 percent, Republicans and Republican-leaning independents did not want Palin to run for president.
HBO’s “Game Change” TV-movie -- which depicted Palin as a weak-minded, appallingly ignorant, narcissistic little witch -- won top honors from the Emmys, the Golden Globes and the American Film Institute over the last six months.
Hopefully Fox will let her keep the studio the channel constructed in her Wasilla, Alaska, home -- where husband Todd used to serve as cameraman during live Fox appearances.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 118 total posts 103 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 59 total posts 50 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 91 total posts 39 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 268 total posts 30 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 121 total posts 25 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 107 total posts 19 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- The Guy Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA And The Guys Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA II Are Directing Episodes Of Marvel’s New ABC Series AGENT CARTER!! -- 26 total posts 14 posts
- Capone can't decide if Luc Besson's LUCY is a dumb movie about smart people or a smart movie about dumb people. Whatever it is, he still mostly digs it!!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts