Ain’t It J.J. Abrams News!! Bad Robot's Cuarón Sci-Fi Pilot About Protecting A Superpowered Girl Has A Pilot Order At NBC!!
NBC just ordered to pilot “Believe,” a sci-fi project from J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot (“Lost,” “Fringe,” “Person of Interest,” “Revolution”) and writer-director Alfonso Cuarón (“Y Tu Mamá También,” “Children of Men,” “Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban”).
Bad Robot’s new sci-fi series “Revolution” is I believe the top-rated scripted series on NBC this season.
“Believe” follows a girl who will see her superpowers come to flower in seven years — and the man sprung from prison to protect her from those trying to hunt her down.
Cuarón’s “Children of Men” was about a man who comes to protect the only woman on the planet who can achieve pregnancy.
Cuarón will direct the pilot from a teleplay by Cuarón and Mark Freidman, who also created ABC’s forgotten 2009 Christian Slater series “The Forgotten.”
Minutes before the NBC announcement, Bad Robot saw Fox greenlight to pilot its project from “Fringe” showrunner J.H. Wyman about human LAPD cops who team with androids to fight crime.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post