Trailer for Moon Indigo shows Michel Gondry back in top form!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at an international trailer for Michel Gondry's Moon Indigo starring Audrey Tautou and Romain Duris. As much as Moonrise Kingdom felt like highly concentrated Wes Anderson, this one feels like highly concentrated Michel Gondry and that's a very, very good thing.
The trailer has a lot of weeeirrrddd shit in it and captures that high fantasy vibe that Gilliam nailed so well with Brazil while at the same time wearing its heart on its sleeve in the way only Gondry can do. The trailer is in French, but all you need is to see the weird underwater stuff, conveyorbelt typewriters and gratuitous Audrey Tautou kissing (is there such a thing as too much Audrey Tautou kissing? Probably not.)
The trailer is lovely and reminds quite a bit of my favorite film of his: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... but far fucking nuttier.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 639 total posts 539 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 140 total posts 140 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 124 total posts 124 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 204 total posts 119 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 204 total posts 94 posts
- Nordling Reviews FAST AND FURIOUS 6! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1362 total posts 81 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 387 total posts 77 posts
- Behold A Very Fun Trailer For Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END!! -- 69 total posts 69 posts