Trailer for Moon Indigo shows Michel Gondry back in top form!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at an international trailer for Michel Gondry's Moon Indigo starring Audrey Tautou and Romain Duris. As much as Moonrise Kingdom felt like highly concentrated Wes Anderson, this one feels like highly concentrated Michel Gondry and that's a very, very good thing.
The trailer has a lot of weeeirrrddd shit in it and captures that high fantasy vibe that Gilliam nailed so well with Brazil while at the same time wearing its heart on its sleeve in the way only Gondry can do. The trailer is in French, but all you need is to see the weird underwater stuff, conveyorbelt typewriters and gratuitous Audrey Tautou kissing (is there such a thing as too much Audrey Tautou kissing? Probably not.)
The trailer is lovely and reminds quite a bit of my favorite film of his: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... but far fucking nuttier.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 252 total posts 252 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 288 total posts 208 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 192 total posts 192 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 132 total posts 132 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 125 total posts 125 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 681 total posts 124 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 162 total posts 91 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 146 total posts 72 posts