Trailer for Moon Indigo shows Michel Gondry back in top form!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at an international trailer for Michel Gondry's Moon Indigo starring Audrey Tautou and Romain Duris. As much as Moonrise Kingdom felt like highly concentrated Wes Anderson, this one feels like highly concentrated Michel Gondry and that's a very, very good thing.
The trailer has a lot of weeeirrrddd shit in it and captures that high fantasy vibe that Gilliam nailed so well with Brazil while at the same time wearing its heart on its sleeve in the way only Gondry can do. The trailer is in French, but all you need is to see the weird underwater stuff, conveyorbelt typewriters and gratuitous Audrey Tautou kissing (is there such a thing as too much Audrey Tautou kissing? Probably not.)
The trailer is lovely and reminds quite a bit of my favorite film of his: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... but far fucking nuttier.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 161 total posts 25 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 304 total posts 3 posts
- Spring Forward With Lauren Cohen & Sonequa Martin-Green On TALKING DEAD!! Data Brokers On 60 MINUTES!! The Premieres Of Fox’s COSMOS, Lohan’s LINDSAY & Carolla’s CATCH A CONTRATOR!! The Returns Of BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, ONCE & REVENGE!! New GIRLS, ISLAND, AMAZING, SHAMELESS, FIANCE, WIVES, AX!! KARDASHIANS & LOOKING Finales!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 4 total posts 1 post
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 216 total posts 1 post
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 43 total posts 1 post