This Trailer For UPSIDE DOWN Is Weird And Pretty...
I don't know what to make of this one. I love Jim Sturgess' performances across the board (ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, too!), so I'm totally open to (and interested in) this.
But it's all upside down and shit. I dunno...feels like J.J. Abrams spinning a gag we might see on a 25 minute Nick Jr kid's show. That's an illustration, by the way. Abrams has nothing to do with this. That I know of, at least. Although he actually might for all I know, as he seems to have his paws on just about everything these days.
Looks like this'll come our way March 15, but IMDB says it's already been released in Kazakhstan, which has nothing to do with anything other than being a little odd and a tad humiliating.
Trailer via Yahoo.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 402 total posts 8 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 309 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 114 total posts 4 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 129 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 186 total posts 2 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 280 total posts 2 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 157 total posts 2 posts