The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day Presents…
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
I was trying to make a “Good evening” reference with the headline, but my tired brain wouldn’t make it sync up. But that’s okay… it may be a shitty headline, but it’s a fun picture of Mr. Hitchcock goofing off filming one of his intros for Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
I had a big conversation about Alfred Hitchcock and whether or not Spielberg will be more famous than him in 50 years recently. It’s for the Film School Rejects Broken Projector Podcast and I won’t spoil who we finally decided was the winner, but I will say my pick for who would be more famous in 50 years might surprise you (hint: it’s not Spielberg). Hitchcock made his face, belly, voice and even silhouette iconic, much of that thanks to him hosting this TV show. My argument was that Spielberg’s films might be more popular, but if you held up pictures of both men I still think more people would recognize Hitchcock.
That’s my argument anyway. Here’s a picture of the man establishing that icon I was just talking about, thanks to the always dependable William Forsche.
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s pic(s) document the strangest chess game you’ll ever see.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 341 total posts 165 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 141 total posts 141 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 149 total posts 83 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 124 total posts 80 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 736 total posts 64 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 48 total posts 48 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 197 total posts 47 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 83 total posts 34 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 75 total posts 33 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 37 total posts 29 posts