The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day Presents…
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
I was trying to make a “Good evening” reference with the headline, but my tired brain wouldn’t make it sync up. But that’s okay… it may be a shitty headline, but it’s a fun picture of Mr. Hitchcock goofing off filming one of his intros for Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
I had a big conversation about Alfred Hitchcock and whether or not Spielberg will be more famous than him in 50 years recently. It’s for the Film School Rejects Broken Projector Podcast and I won’t spoil who we finally decided was the winner, but I will say my pick for who would be more famous in 50 years might surprise you (hint: it’s not Spielberg). Hitchcock made his face, belly, voice and even silhouette iconic, much of that thanks to him hosting this TV show. My argument was that Spielberg’s films might be more popular, but if you held up pictures of both men I still think more people would recognize Hitchcock.
That’s my argument anyway. Here’s a picture of the man establishing that icon I was just talking about, thanks to the always dependable William Forsche.
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s pic(s) document the strangest chess game you’ll ever see.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 103 total posts 26 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 510 total posts 13 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 33 total posts 10 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts