The New International Trailer For SIDE EFFECTS Is Clearly On Drugs!!
The Kidd here...
Open Road Films has put a new international trailer out there for its coming Steven Soderbergh picture SIDE EFFECTS and... wow... that's a lot of pharmaceuticals on display there.
Having seen the film already, I would suggest maybe staying away from the trailer as it shows more than enough from the film, and, as twisty and turny as SIDE EFFECTS, and knowing how preconceived notions can affect one's enjoyment of a movie, the fact that some of it is taken out of context and stretched to give you a bit of a different movie than what's being advertised, I might just want to go in as fresh as possible if I was you. This is a solid film for mature adults with attention spans that last longer than 10 seconds.
But for those of you that absolutely need to see more of the film before making up your mind... well, you've been warned...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts