Joss Whedon’s SHIELD Pilot Has Started Shooting!! Want To See The Unloading Of The Team’s Action Vehicle??
The pilot for ABC’s “Avengers” TV pilot “SHIELD” (starring Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson) began shooting Tuesday, and the pilot’s co-writer, “Dollhouse” vet Maurissa Tancharoen, has already tweeted some images from the set.
This pickup truck with the SHIELD logo on the door looks big enough to transport all the Avengers (there’s even room for Hulk in back).
And this is alleged to be Whedon. I don’t recall anyone else being announced as the project’s director, so I guess he’s finally committed to helming.
If ABC takes “SHIELD” to series (which seems really likely to my brain), we’ll likely see Coulson and his crew fighting all kinds of uncanny menace beginning this fall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 174 total posts 122 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 174 total posts 67 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 92 total posts 39 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 45 total posts 23 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 74 total posts 21 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 356 total posts 20 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 70 total posts 17 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 71 total posts 12 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts