Joss Whedon’s SHIELD Pilot Has Started Shooting!! Want To See The Unloading Of The Team’s Action Vehicle??
The pilot for ABC’s “Avengers” TV pilot “SHIELD” (starring Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson) began shooting Tuesday, and the pilot’s co-writer, “Dollhouse” vet Maurissa Tancharoen, has already tweeted some images from the set.
This pickup truck with the SHIELD logo on the door looks big enough to transport all the Avengers (there’s even room for Hulk in back).
And this is alleged to be Whedon. I don’t recall anyone else being announced as the project’s director, so I guess he’s finally committed to helming.
If ABC takes “SHIELD” to series (which seems really likely to my brain), we’ll likely see Coulson and his crew fighting all kinds of uncanny menace beginning this fall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 531 total posts 117 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 336 total posts 60 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 130 total posts 28 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 226 total posts 24 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 25 total posts 23 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 185 total posts 21 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 68 total posts 17 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: Grant Morrison’s ANNIHILATOR! HAWKEYE! DUNGEONS & DRAGONS! SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL! & More! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 153 total posts 13 posts