Joss Whedon’s SHIELD Pilot Has Started Shooting!! Want To See The Unloading Of The Team’s Action Vehicle??
The pilot for ABC’s “Avengers” TV pilot “SHIELD” (starring Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson) began shooting Tuesday, and the pilot’s co-writer, “Dollhouse” vet Maurissa Tancharoen, has already tweeted some images from the set.
This pickup truck with the SHIELD logo on the door looks big enough to transport all the Avengers (there’s even room for Hulk in back).
And this is alleged to be Whedon. I don’t recall anyone else being announced as the project’s director, so I guess he’s finally committed to helming.
If ABC takes “SHIELD” to series (which seems really likely to my brain), we’ll likely see Coulson and his crew fighting all kinds of uncanny menace beginning this fall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 530 total posts 144 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 316 total posts 138 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 132 total posts 132 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 235 total posts 90 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1504 total posts 61 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 88 total posts 55 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 61 total posts 51 posts