Miami - Get Ready To Take A BULLET TO THE HEAD At An Advance Screening For Stallone's New Movie Next Week!!
The Kidd here...
South Floridians, here's another chance for you to catch up on something you missed out on if you weren't in attendance at last year's Butt-Numb-A-Thon. I've got a block of tickets to head out to see Sly Stallone in BULLET TO THE HEAD on Monday night, January 28, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Aventura 24.
Want a shot at going?
Then act fast, because these are going out as first-come, first-served... so be one of the quickest to ask for tickets, and you've got a pair for you and a guest of your choosing.
Simply send your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
BULLET WITH MY NAME ON IT
I'll keep compiling names until I'm fresh out of tickets, and then we're closing up shop on this thing, at which point then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
Just make sure you remember to include your name, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries will both get tossed.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Warner Bros. for setting this up with us, and good luck to you all. Now get to it.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts