Miami - Get Ready To Take A BULLET TO THE HEAD At An Advance Screening For Stallone's New Movie Next Week!!
The Kidd here...
South Floridians, here's another chance for you to catch up on something you missed out on if you weren't in attendance at last year's Butt-Numb-A-Thon. I've got a block of tickets to head out to see Sly Stallone in BULLET TO THE HEAD on Monday night, January 28, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Aventura 24.
Want a shot at going?
Then act fast, because these are going out as first-come, first-served... so be one of the quickest to ask for tickets, and you've got a pair for you and a guest of your choosing.
Simply send your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
BULLET WITH MY NAME ON IT
I'll keep compiling names until I'm fresh out of tickets, and then we're closing up shop on this thing, at which point then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
Just make sure you remember to include your name, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries will both get tossed.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Warner Bros. for setting this up with us, and good luck to you all. Now get to it.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 376 total posts 200 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 153 total posts 153 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 175 total posts 109 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 768 total posts 96 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 136 total posts 92 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 200 total posts 50 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 87 total posts 38 posts