Months After The Robbery, They Were Finding Muppets All Over...
With THE MUPPETS sequel speeding ahead at Disney, we're starting to hear about some of the human actors they're casting to interact with the legendary entertainers. So far we've got Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, Ty Burrell and now, according to Variety, Ray Liotta.
This is actually Ray Liotta's second go-round with the Muppets, but his role in the sequel will hopefully be larger than his security guard bit in MUPPETS FROM SPACE. Perhaps they'll have Liotta and the Muppets renact the "Funny Guy" scene from GOODFELLAS. Maybe have him strike up an intense, Henry/Karen relationship with Miss Piggy. Seems like something kids would enjoy, right?
James Bobin is returning to direct THE MUPPETS sequel. He will co-write the screenplay with Nicholas Stoller, who co-wrote the last film with Jason Segel.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts