Months After The Robbery, They Were Finding Muppets All Over...
With THE MUPPETS sequel speeding ahead at Disney, we're starting to hear about some of the human actors they're casting to interact with the legendary entertainers. So far we've got Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, Ty Burrell and now, according to Variety, Ray Liotta.
This is actually Ray Liotta's second go-round with the Muppets, but his role in the sequel will hopefully be larger than his security guard bit in MUPPETS FROM SPACE. Perhaps they'll have Liotta and the Muppets renact the "Funny Guy" scene from GOODFELLAS. Maybe have him strike up an intense, Henry/Karen relationship with Miss Piggy. Seems like something kids would enjoy, right?
James Bobin is returning to direct THE MUPPETS sequel. He will co-write the screenplay with Nicholas Stoller, who co-wrote the last film with Jason Segel.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 174 total posts 122 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 174 total posts 67 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 92 total posts 39 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 45 total posts 23 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 74 total posts 21 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 356 total posts 20 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 70 total posts 17 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 71 total posts 12 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 249 total posts 12 posts