Months After The Robbery, They Were Finding Muppets All Over...
With THE MUPPETS sequel speeding ahead at Disney, we're starting to hear about some of the human actors they're casting to interact with the legendary entertainers. So far we've got Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, Ty Burrell and now, according to Variety, Ray Liotta.
This is actually Ray Liotta's second go-round with the Muppets, but his role in the sequel will hopefully be larger than his security guard bit in MUPPETS FROM SPACE. Perhaps they'll have Liotta and the Muppets renact the "Funny Guy" scene from GOODFELLAS. Maybe have him strike up an intense, Henry/Karen relationship with Miss Piggy. Seems like something kids would enjoy, right?
James Bobin is returning to direct THE MUPPETS sequel. He will co-write the screenplay with Nicholas Stoller, who co-wrote the last film with Jason Segel.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 576 total posts 476 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 198 total posts 113 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 104 total posts 104 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 199 total posts 89 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 384 total posts 74 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1339 total posts 58 posts
- Behold A Very Fun Trailer For Edgar Wright's THE WORLD'S END!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 103 total posts 52 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Nordling Reviews FAST AND FURIOUS 6! -- 50 total posts 50 posts