Months After The Robbery, They Were Finding Muppets All Over...
With THE MUPPETS sequel speeding ahead at Disney, we're starting to hear about some of the human actors they're casting to interact with the legendary entertainers. So far we've got Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey, Ty Burrell and now, according to Variety, Ray Liotta.
This is actually Ray Liotta's second go-round with the Muppets, but his role in the sequel will hopefully be larger than his security guard bit in MUPPETS FROM SPACE. Perhaps they'll have Liotta and the Muppets renact the "Funny Guy" scene from GOODFELLAS. Maybe have him strike up an intense, Henry/Karen relationship with Miss Piggy. Seems like something kids would enjoy, right?
James Bobin is returning to direct THE MUPPETS sequel. He will co-write the screenplay with Nicholas Stoller, who co-wrote the last film with Jason Segel.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 87 total posts 63 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 449 total posts 59 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 157 total posts 53 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 70 total posts 24 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 86 total posts 22 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 622 total posts 20 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 119 total posts 13 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 13 total posts 12 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 89 total posts 12 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 156 total posts 11 posts