Ray Winstone is all gravelly and intimidating in the first US trailer for British Crime flick The Sweeney!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Apple just debuted the new trailer to The Sweeney, a rough tough-ass British crime flick starring the rough, tough-ass Ray Winstone. Because Apple has made it impossible to figure out an embed option, you can click here for the nice purty Quicktime HD link or just scroll below for a lower quality YouTube rip.
British gangster flicks are right up my alley, especially when the gangsters in question are hunted by cops that blur the line between clean and dirty. On top of that, this one has an awesome cast.
The flick releases March 1st and the first US trailer is pretty well put together, I have to say. What do you folks think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 62 total posts 55 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 183 total posts 50 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 277 total posts 39 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 388 total posts 37 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 71 total posts 27 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 86 total posts 8 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 32 total posts 7 posts
- FX Renews THE STRAIN For Season Two!! -- 30 total posts 7 posts
- AMC Renews HALT AND CATCH FIRE For Season Two!! -- 24 total posts 5 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 38 total posts 4 posts