Ray Winstone is all gravelly and intimidating in the first US trailer for British Crime flick The Sweeney!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Apple just debuted the new trailer to The Sweeney, a rough tough-ass British crime flick starring the rough, tough-ass Ray Winstone. Because Apple has made it impossible to figure out an embed option, you can click here for the nice purty Quicktime HD link or just scroll below for a lower quality YouTube rip.
British gangster flicks are right up my alley, especially when the gangsters in question are hunted by cops that blur the line between clean and dirty. On top of that, this one has an awesome cast.
The flick releases March 1st and the first US trailer is pretty well put together, I have to say. What do you folks think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 99 total posts 33 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 82 total posts 22 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 437 total posts 19 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 91 total posts 16 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 29 total posts 15 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 55 total posts 14 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 41 total posts 14 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 213 total posts 13 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 72 total posts 13 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1483 total posts 12 posts