Ray Winstone is all gravelly and intimidating in the first US trailer for British Crime flick The Sweeney!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Apple just debuted the new trailer to The Sweeney, a rough tough-ass British crime flick starring the rough, tough-ass Ray Winstone. Because Apple has made it impossible to figure out an embed option, you can click here for the nice purty Quicktime HD link or just scroll below for a lower quality YouTube rip.
British gangster flicks are right up my alley, especially when the gangsters in question are hunted by cops that blur the line between clean and dirty. On top of that, this one has an awesome cast.
The flick releases March 1st and the first US trailer is pretty well put together, I have to say. What do you folks think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 323 total posts 145 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 136 total posts 136 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts