Ray Winstone is all gravelly and intimidating in the first US trailer for British Crime flick The Sweeney!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Apple just debuted the new trailer to The Sweeney, a rough tough-ass British crime flick starring the rough, tough-ass Ray Winstone. Because Apple has made it impossible to figure out an embed option, you can click here for the nice purty Quicktime HD link or just scroll below for a lower quality YouTube rip.
British gangster flicks are right up my alley, especially when the gangsters in question are hunted by cops that blur the line between clean and dirty. On top of that, this one has an awesome cast.
The flick releases March 1st and the first US trailer is pretty well put together, I have to say. What do you folks think?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 180 total posts 131 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 259 total posts 99 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 251 total posts 92 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 94 total posts 49 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 72 total posts 42 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 159 total posts 40 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- AICN COMICS - OPINIONS ARE LIKE @$$HOLES: Optimous Douche dissects DC’s New 52 so far! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 80 total posts 25 posts