EVIL DEAD now has a Green Band trailer... and it still seems creepy & cool!
Hey folks, Harry here in Miami... I'm a couple of hours from boarding the TCM Classic Cruise with Father Geek & Yoko, but decided to take advantage of my last bit of internet before trying to find an Iceberg off the Yucatan Peninsula to hit. Wish me luck. If that doesn't occur, then I'll be so excited about SXSW this year, because the world premiere of EVIL DEAD is taking place there at the Paramount Theater - and it's gonna be insane. Quint seems cautiously optimistic - and I'm just going with my significant gut and I'm excited. The script was a brutal affair - something that I think modern horror fans are going to appreciate. Now... here's the new Green Band trailer...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 302 total posts 73 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 245 total posts 60 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 299 total posts 52 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 101 total posts 48 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 246 total posts 13 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 64 total posts 7 posts