EVIL DEAD now has a Green Band trailer... and it still seems creepy & cool!
Hey folks, Harry here in Miami... I'm a couple of hours from boarding the TCM Classic Cruise with Father Geek & Yoko, but decided to take advantage of my last bit of internet before trying to find an Iceberg off the Yucatan Peninsula to hit. Wish me luck. If that doesn't occur, then I'll be so excited about SXSW this year, because the world premiere of EVIL DEAD is taking place there at the Paramount Theater - and it's gonna be insane. Quint seems cautiously optimistic - and I'm just going with my significant gut and I'm excited. The script was a brutal affair - something that I think modern horror fans are going to appreciate. Now... here's the new Green Band trailer...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 282 total posts 17 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 142 total posts 13 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 299 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 106 total posts 9 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 761 total posts 8 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 104 total posts 7 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 212 total posts 5 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 344 total posts 4 posts