EVIL DEAD now has a Green Band trailer... and it still seems creepy & cool!
Hey folks, Harry here in Miami... I'm a couple of hours from boarding the TCM Classic Cruise with Father Geek & Yoko, but decided to take advantage of my last bit of internet before trying to find an Iceberg off the Yucatan Peninsula to hit. Wish me luck. If that doesn't occur, then I'll be so excited about SXSW this year, because the world premiere of EVIL DEAD is taking place there at the Paramount Theater - and it's gonna be insane. Quint seems cautiously optimistic - and I'm just going with my significant gut and I'm excited. The script was a brutal affair - something that I think modern horror fans are going to appreciate. Now... here's the new Green Band trailer...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 253 total posts 154 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 384 total posts 139 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 244 total posts 106 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 250 total posts 89 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 95 total posts 61 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 60 total posts 46 posts