EVIL DEAD now has a Green Band trailer... and it still seems creepy & cool!
Hey folks, Harry here in Miami... I'm a couple of hours from boarding the TCM Classic Cruise with Father Geek & Yoko, but decided to take advantage of my last bit of internet before trying to find an Iceberg off the Yucatan Peninsula to hit. Wish me luck. If that doesn't occur, then I'll be so excited about SXSW this year, because the world premiere of EVIL DEAD is taking place there at the Paramount Theater - and it's gonna be insane. Quint seems cautiously optimistic - and I'm just going with my significant gut and I'm excited. The script was a brutal affair - something that I think modern horror fans are going to appreciate. Now... here's the new Green Band trailer...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 416 total posts 30 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1471 total posts 28 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 205 total posts 27 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 716 total posts 25 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 20 total posts 10 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 46 total posts 5 posts