Emma Stone to spend time in Guillermo del Toro's haunted house flick Crimson Peak?
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Listen, I was already in for Crimson Peak when the words "haunted" and "house" were mentioned with the name "Guillermo del Toro." The Devil's Backbone is one of my favorite things the director has done and his style is so specifically geared towards that kind of movie that the eventual film has to be amazing. Just has to be.
But then you go an add in Emma Stone to the mix and it's just totally not fair. She's gorgeous, spunky, talented and super funny?
Variety says Ms. Stone is in talks to join the flick, being produced by Legendary Pictures and based on an original script by del Toro and Matthew Robbins (apparently Guillermo and Lucinda Coxon are reworking that draft now) and aims to shoot early 2014.
No word on the plot, but with Emma Stone starring and Guillermo del Toro directing this movie is already better than all the Paranormal Activities combined.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 83 total posts 31 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 120 total posts 13 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 63 total posts 10 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 31 total posts 9 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 343 total posts 7 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 243 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 274 total posts 6 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 59 total posts 6 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts