France goes Nuts! Jerry Lewis to Star in a New Movie! The Indie, MAX ROSE!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... This is the sort of news that makes up for the insanity of Texas threatening to arrest Feds enforcing Federal Gun Regulations... And that's that Jerry Lewis has agreed to shoot a starring role in a new indie film called MAX ROSE. At least according to Mike Fleming Jr over at Deadline... where he flashed this shot:
Now click the pic to read Fleming's story from Last night.
I love it when folks that have disappeared off the screen due to getting sent terrible scripts or that have just been assumed as being not interested in film work... hop back into the game. SEAN CONNERY are you watching??!?!?!? Jerry's last film role was in the amazingly underseen FUNNY BONES, which is just a spectacular film. Really wonderful. I hope this film is a worthy addition to Lewis' legendary career.
What's your favorite Jerry Lewis flick? I'm kinda partial to GEISHA BOY.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 349 total posts 349 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 239 total posts 239 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 161 total posts 161 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 299 total posts 144 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 223 total posts 108 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1805 total posts 52 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 134 total posts 52 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 80 total posts 49 posts