Book of Mormon movie fate becomes interesting as Trey Parker and Matt Stone start their own studio!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Word has leaked out that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are shortly announcing that they're taking their South Park and Book of Mormon money and starting their own studio, according to the New York Times.
I have a man crush on both of them and the only way this news could make me happier is if this guaranteed us sequels to Orgazmo and a newly recorded drunk commentary track looking back at the old drunk commentary track on Cannibal the Musical.
Word is Trey and Matt will use this new set up, called Important Studios, to develop and produce TV, theater and film projects, including the movie adaptation of Book of Mormon.
Can you imagine the kind of crazy shit these guys will put out? What if they get all Weinstein serious on us? I don't think I could take that...
More on this as information comes in!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 109 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 180 total posts 16 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 18 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 68 total posts 7 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 389 total posts 6 posts