Book of Mormon movie fate becomes interesting as Trey Parker and Matt Stone start their own studio!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Word has leaked out that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are shortly announcing that they're taking their South Park and Book of Mormon money and starting their own studio, according to the New York Times.
I have a man crush on both of them and the only way this news could make me happier is if this guaranteed us sequels to Orgazmo and a newly recorded drunk commentary track looking back at the old drunk commentary track on Cannibal the Musical.
Word is Trey and Matt will use this new set up, called Important Studios, to develop and produce TV, theater and film projects, including the movie adaptation of Book of Mormon.
Can you imagine the kind of crazy shit these guys will put out? What if they get all Weinstein serious on us? I don't think I could take that...
More on this as information comes in!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 301 total posts 301 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 200 total posts 151 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 294 total posts 134 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 259 total posts 100 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 99 total posts 99 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 89 total posts 59 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 100 total posts 55 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 189 total posts 41 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 283 total posts 40 posts