Book of Mormon movie fate becomes interesting as Trey Parker and Matt Stone start their own studio!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Word has leaked out that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are shortly announcing that they're taking their South Park and Book of Mormon money and starting their own studio, according to the New York Times.
I have a man crush on both of them and the only way this news could make me happier is if this guaranteed us sequels to Orgazmo and a newly recorded drunk commentary track looking back at the old drunk commentary track on Cannibal the Musical.
Word is Trey and Matt will use this new set up, called Important Studios, to develop and produce TV, theater and film projects, including the movie adaptation of Book of Mormon.
Can you imagine the kind of crazy shit these guys will put out? What if they get all Weinstein serious on us? I don't think I could take that...
More on this as information comes in!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 155 total posts 55 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 162 total posts 25 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 110 total posts 19 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 420 total posts 9 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts