Book of Mormon movie fate becomes interesting as Trey Parker and Matt Stone start their own studio!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Word has leaked out that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are shortly announcing that they're taking their South Park and Book of Mormon money and starting their own studio, according to the New York Times.
I have a man crush on both of them and the only way this news could make me happier is if this guaranteed us sequels to Orgazmo and a newly recorded drunk commentary track looking back at the old drunk commentary track on Cannibal the Musical.
Word is Trey and Matt will use this new set up, called Important Studios, to develop and produce TV, theater and film projects, including the movie adaptation of Book of Mormon.
Can you imagine the kind of crazy shit these guys will put out? What if they get all Weinstein serious on us? I don't think I could take that...
More on this as information comes in!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 252 total posts 76 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 82 total posts 38 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 103 total posts 37 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 182 total posts 32 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 688 total posts 16 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 62 total posts 13 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 49 total posts 7 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 138 total posts 6 posts