The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day can put a bug so far up her ass she won’t know whether to shit or wind her wristwatch!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest is one of my all-time favorite flicks and Louise Fletcher plays one of my all-time favorite movie villains in it. The great thing about Nurse Ratched is that she doesn’t think she’s a bad guy and in a weird way she isn’t. McMurphy calls her “a bit of a cunt” in the film and that’s a pretty spot on. She’s not shooting POWs in the head or running a human trafficking ring or anything, she’s just a little power hungry as the head nurse at a nuthouse and can’t stand her authority being challenged by the unruly new guy.
In other words, she’s a villain that is so easy for the audience to hate because she’s just being a big bitch and we see that on a daily basis. It’s not like she’s trying to take over the earth or something we can’t really fathom. She’s just cruel!
Today we celebrate that horrible character by seeing the lovely Ms. Fletcher in costume with her director, Mr. Milos Forman. Thanks to the great Decaying Hollywood Mansions for this shot. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henry Fonda has a heartfelt message to convey in tomorrow’s pic.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 577 total posts 11 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 229 total posts 9 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 254 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 119 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts