Morgan Freeman has Tom Cruise right where he wants him in OBLIVION!
Hey folks, Harry here on Yoko's Day - and just saw this image of Tom Cruise locked down in a chair as Morgan Freeman is apparently prepared to illuminate our top gun as to the reality of his situation - and who knows what else. OBLIVION is looking good, I just want to see more now.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 112 total posts 46 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 446 total posts 28 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 86 total posts 26 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 65 total posts 24 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 93 total posts 18 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 216 total posts 16 posts
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About The New WOLVERINE Trailer, Soderbergh’s CANDELABBRA, FURIOUS 6, HANGOVER III, EPIC, GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 43 total posts 16 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 74 total posts 15 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 29 total posts 15 posts