John McClane is putting the R back into DIE HARD!
Hey folks, Harry here... Today has been an extraordinary day for me. Juggling last minute details on the tremendous screening of THE LAST STAND with Arnold Schwarzenegger & Johnny Knoxville coming in... but also... all day I've been trading calls with Fox because Bruce Willis apparently wanted to talk to me about the fact that the MPAA had just hit A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD with an R - and how they've all decided that was for the best. The violence in A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD should be an R-rating. I know we're still a bit reeling from the last one, but I have to say - I'm looking forward to seeing John McClane working alongside his covert agent son in Russia. Expect a series of TV spots that will note the rating to begin airing tomorrow - and hopefully we'll get links to those!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 41 total posts 39 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 173 total posts 31 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 57 total posts 31 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 132 total posts 28 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 194 total posts 17 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Jude Law spies a role alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham in SUSAN COOPER! -- 27 total posts 15 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 160 total posts 15 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 23 total posts 15 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 40 total posts 15 posts