John McClane is putting the R back into DIE HARD!
Hey folks, Harry here... Today has been an extraordinary day for me. Juggling last minute details on the tremendous screening of THE LAST STAND with Arnold Schwarzenegger & Johnny Knoxville coming in... but also... all day I've been trading calls with Fox because Bruce Willis apparently wanted to talk to me about the fact that the MPAA had just hit A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD with an R - and how they've all decided that was for the best. The violence in A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD should be an R-rating. I know we're still a bit reeling from the last one, but I have to say - I'm looking forward to seeing John McClane working alongside his covert agent son in Russia. Expect a series of TV spots that will note the rating to begin airing tomorrow - and hopefully we'll get links to those!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 165 total posts 165 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 137 total posts 40 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 163 total posts 34 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 294 total posts 29 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 452 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 117 total posts 20 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 763 total posts 10 posts