The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Picture.
The BTS column celebrates tonight’s big Austin screening of The Last Stand with the big guy himself appearing with a shot of him and James Cameron on the set of the very first Terminator film. I love how with each passing year The Terminator becomes more and more iconic. The ‘80s are all over that movie, but instead of making it feel dated, it seems to make it feel more like a period piece. That’s how that movie would look like if it were made today, but set in the ‘80s… of course there’d be a ton more CG and other bullshit, but aesthetically speaking I feel that’s true.
I love this movie and I love this shot.
Thanks to Tony Oscar and the PEG for the shot. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow's pic comes from a dark place.
I’ve got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here to visit Page One and Click here to visit Page Two
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 67 total posts 7 posts
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 70 total posts 4 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 61 total posts 2 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 43 total posts 2 posts
- Who is set to acquire the troubled indie Western, JANE GOT A GUN!?! -- 38 total posts 2 posts
- Here's An AICN Exclusive Clip Of A BAND CALLED DEATH! -- 15 total posts 2 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 29 total posts 2 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 115 total posts 2 posts
- Hercules Says NBC’s New Anne Heche Sitcom SAVE ME Is Nothing You Want To Save On Your DVR!! -- 24 total posts 1 post
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 15 total posts 1 post