Speaking Of INTERSTELLAR...
This is super quick, and I'll update once I get further information...
but Borys Kit (of Hollywood Reporter) just tweeted that Christopher Nolan will be directing INTERSTELLAR (since his brother Jonathan wrote the script).
As the story develops I'll post more news. But I hope that Christopher Nolan really does something unique with this one. Since it's about space travel I'm curious if he's going to use CGI or models... IMAX cameras... Steven Spielberg was attached for a long time to the script, and I guess since he's no longer doing ROBOPOCALYPSE perhaps Christopher Nolan snapped this up before the Beard got any ideas? We'll see...
UPDATE: And here's the article.
Both Paramount and Warner Brothers would be the studios making this, and it's envisioned to have a huge budget. When Spielberg was attached he was saying that he hoped that INTERSTELLAR inspired young people to explore science the way CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND and JURASSIC PARK did. I'm very curious now to see Nolan's take. No matter what, this is good news; I've been hoping that this movie would get made, and although it's not by Spielberg, I'm happy nonetheless.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 209 total posts 209 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 178 total posts 178 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 198 total posts 114 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 67 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 345 total posts 50 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 211 total posts 47 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 56 total posts 44 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 100 total posts 39 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 83 total posts 34 posts