You'll Have To Wait For The Robot Apocalypse...
According to TheWrap, it looks like it may be some time before Steven Spielberg ends the world in ROBOPOCALYPSE, as the project has been put on indefinite hold. According to a spokesman, the script needs more work done, and because of the cost, they decided to stop pre-production while they iron those problems out. This leaves Spielberg without a movie for the time being.
With no new date for production set, Mr. Spielberg, could you dust off INTERSTELLAR if you have an itch to do something sci-fi? Or... you know, there's a pretty interesting thing happening over at Disney... not sure if you've heard, but a galaxy far, far away is up for grabs...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 348 total posts 316 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 315 total posts 103 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 107 total posts 88 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 144 total posts 52 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 42 total posts 40 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 64 total posts 35 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1439 total posts 32 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 28 total posts 28 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 199 total posts 24 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 24 total posts 24 posts