You'll Have To Wait For The Robot Apocalypse...
According to TheWrap, it looks like it may be some time before Steven Spielberg ends the world in ROBOPOCALYPSE, as the project has been put on indefinite hold. According to a spokesman, the script needs more work done, and because of the cost, they decided to stop pre-production while they iron those problems out. This leaves Spielberg without a movie for the time being.
With no new date for production set, Mr. Spielberg, could you dust off INTERSTELLAR if you have an itch to do something sci-fi? Or... you know, there's a pretty interesting thing happening over at Disney... not sure if you've heard, but a galaxy far, far away is up for grabs...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone believes that FAST & FURIOUS 6 is the best in a bizarre, crowded franchise!!! -- 95 total posts 29 posts
- Beware Epileptics - we have a new motion poster for the upcoming remake of CARRIE! -- 82 total posts 22 posts
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 436 total posts 18 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 91 total posts 16 posts
- Jim Jarmusch's vampire flick ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE gets picked up for U.S. distribution by Sony Pictures Classics!! -- 28 total posts 14 posts
- Capone says the stunning 3-D visuals elevate the standard-issue plot of EPIC!!! -- 41 total posts 14 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 213 total posts 13 posts
- New trailer for Casey Affleck and Rooney Mara's upcoming western, AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS!! -- 54 total posts 13 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1483 total posts 12 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 70 total posts 11 posts