Chicks In Ski Masks Pack Heat For The SPRING BREAKERS Teaser Poster, Because... Why The Hell Not??
The Kidd here...
Okay, so I lied... it's only one girl in a ski mask carrying a firearm at her side, but, in an event like this, does quantity really matter? Hell no. It's all about quality.
It's hard to tell if this is Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson or Rachel Kormine in this teaser poster art (via Vulture) for Harmony Korine's SPRING BREAKERS, but I'm not going to be choosy either. This one certainly got my attention.
SPRING BREAKERS tells the story of four teens who turn to criminal activity to fund their bikini-filled Spring Break trip. It starts with one robbery before things get pretty dark as they cross paths with a corn-rowed James Franco playing a thug named Alien.
You may write it off, because of the Disney-friendly cast, but this is nothing The Mouse would have the balls to try pulling off. I hear this one is pretty fun from those who have seen it early and pretty twisted. Count me in. I mean, it's girls in ski masks wearing bikinis. How could this possibly go wrong?
SPRING BREAKERS hits New York and L.A. on March 22... and not soon enough everywhere else.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 394 total posts 138 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 265 total posts 72 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 87 total posts 57 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 98 total posts 52 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 147 total posts 52 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 70 total posts 42 posts