Miami - Want To See Schwarzenegger's Return To The Big Screen?? The Kidd Has Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE LAST STAND!!
The Kidd here...
Okay, Miami... I wish I could offer you a chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger live and in-person like those in Austin will be doing at the Drafthouse Slaughter soon enough, but I can't. So seeing the return of Schwarzenegger to the big screen in THE LAST STAND will just have to do... and really that should be good enough for anyone, as it means Arnold is back.
I've got 30 pairs of tickets to an advance screening of THE LAST STAND next Wednesday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m., at the Paragon Grove 13 in Coconut Grove, and there yours if you want them... but you're going to have to put in a little bit of effort to earn them, of course.
Answer the following question - What is your favorite Schwarzenegger one-liner of the past, and why? - in 100 words or less.
I don't have a particular favorite that I'm looking for, so lay it out there for me why that one has stuck with you the most, and convince me that you should be someone who gets to see THE LAST STAND with this type of group that's been waiting for more Schwarzenegger for far too long.
Send that in with your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I'll take the worthy entries as they come in and reward those individuals with tickets to the screening until I'm all out. Then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
Just make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries will both get tossed.
Plain and simple, if you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter.If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up with us, and good luck to you all.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 191 total posts 167 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 236 total posts 132 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 510 total posts 120 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 686 total posts 84 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 110 total posts 64 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 35 total posts 34 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 98 total posts 34 posts
- Stern's TALENT!! New DRUNK, TYRANT, NATHAN, CARTER, GEAR, STORAGE, SHIPPING, LOSS, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR & PAINS!! WIFE SWAP & DEGRASSI Finales!! Chris Pratt & Judy Greer On LETTERMAN!! Maggie Gyllenhaal & Lee Pace On SETH!! Jamie Chung On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 176 total posts 31 posts