Miami - Want To See Schwarzenegger's Return To The Big Screen?? The Kidd Has Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE LAST STAND!!
The Kidd here...
Okay, Miami... I wish I could offer you a chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger live and in-person like those in Austin will be doing at the Drafthouse Slaughter soon enough, but I can't. So seeing the return of Schwarzenegger to the big screen in THE LAST STAND will just have to do... and really that should be good enough for anyone, as it means Arnold is back.
I've got 30 pairs of tickets to an advance screening of THE LAST STAND next Wednesday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m., at the Paragon Grove 13 in Coconut Grove, and there yours if you want them... but you're going to have to put in a little bit of effort to earn them, of course.
Answer the following question - What is your favorite Schwarzenegger one-liner of the past, and why? - in 100 words or less.
I don't have a particular favorite that I'm looking for, so lay it out there for me why that one has stuck with you the most, and convince me that you should be someone who gets to see THE LAST STAND with this type of group that's been waiting for more Schwarzenegger for far too long.
Send that in with your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I'll take the worthy entries as they come in and reward those individuals with tickets to the screening until I'm all out. Then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
Just make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries will both get tossed.
Plain and simple, if you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter.If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up with us, and good luck to you all.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 498 total posts 205 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 176 total posts 176 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 166 total posts 166 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 130 total posts 130 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 692 total posts 97 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 87 total posts 48 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts