Miami - Want To See Schwarzenegger's Return To The Big Screen?? The Kidd Has Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE LAST STAND!!
The Kidd here...
Okay, Miami... I wish I could offer you a chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger live and in-person like those in Austin will be doing at the Drafthouse Slaughter soon enough, but I can't. So seeing the return of Schwarzenegger to the big screen in THE LAST STAND will just have to do... and really that should be good enough for anyone, as it means Arnold is back.
I've got 30 pairs of tickets to an advance screening of THE LAST STAND next Wednesday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m., at the Paragon Grove 13 in Coconut Grove, and there yours if you want them... but you're going to have to put in a little bit of effort to earn them, of course.
Answer the following question - What is your favorite Schwarzenegger one-liner of the past, and why? - in 100 words or less.
I don't have a particular favorite that I'm looking for, so lay it out there for me why that one has stuck with you the most, and convince me that you should be someone who gets to see THE LAST STAND with this type of group that's been waiting for more Schwarzenegger for far too long.
Send that in with your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I'll take the worthy entries as they come in and reward those individuals with tickets to the screening until I'm all out. Then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
Just make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries will both get tossed.
Plain and simple, if you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter.If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up with us, and good luck to you all.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 183 total posts 183 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 259 total posts 158 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 268 total posts 130 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 163 total posts 72 posts
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 116 total posts 60 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 68 total posts 40 posts