Miami - Want To See Schwarzenegger's Return To The Big Screen?? The Kidd Has Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE LAST STAND!!
The Kidd here...
Okay, Miami... I wish I could offer you a chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger live and in-person like those in Austin will be doing at the Drafthouse Slaughter soon enough, but I can't. So seeing the return of Schwarzenegger to the big screen in THE LAST STAND will just have to do... and really that should be good enough for anyone, as it means Arnold is back.
I've got 30 pairs of tickets to an advance screening of THE LAST STAND next Wednesday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m., at the Paragon Grove 13 in Coconut Grove, and there yours if you want them... but you're going to have to put in a little bit of effort to earn them, of course.
Answer the following question - What is your favorite Schwarzenegger one-liner of the past, and why? - in 100 words or less.
I don't have a particular favorite that I'm looking for, so lay it out there for me why that one has stuck with you the most, and convince me that you should be someone who gets to see THE LAST STAND with this type of group that's been waiting for more Schwarzenegger for far too long.
Send that in with your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I'll take the worthy entries as they come in and reward those individuals with tickets to the screening until I'm all out. Then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
Just make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries will both get tossed.
Plain and simple, if you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter.If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up with us, and good luck to you all.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- MAN OF STEEL TV Spot #6 - I give up, I'm just dying to see this thing! -- 387 total posts 193 posts
- Roland Emmerich unleashes a symphony of elements in this BTS Featurette of WHITE HOUSE DOWN!!! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- Hercules Says It’s Easy To Get Behind Soderbergh’s Superb And Supergay Sunday HBO Movie BEHIND THE CANDELABRA!! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- PACIFIC RIM - TV Spot 2 - It just looks like the most beautiful geekgasm yet! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About The New WOLVERINE Trailer, Soderbergh’s CANDELABRA, FURIOUS 6, HANGOVER III, EPIC, GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 158 total posts 68 posts
- Universal may not have a new JURASSIC PARK, but Fox has WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D due this Christmas!!! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- MAN OF STEEL TV Spot #7 - more stuff going boom -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR takes Palm D'OR at Cannes!a -- 49 total posts 49 posts
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE Premiere!! THE FIFTH DOCTOR!! Those 7.5 New Hours Of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT Hit Netflix!! New FAMILY TREE, WIVES, CLIENT!! NBC's Last SMASH Ever!!
Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1548 total posts 42 posts