Miami - Want To See Schwarzenegger's Return To The Big Screen?? The Kidd Has Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE LAST STAND!!
The Kidd here...
Okay, Miami... I wish I could offer you a chance to see Arnold Schwarzenegger live and in-person like those in Austin will be doing at the Drafthouse Slaughter soon enough, but I can't. So seeing the return of Schwarzenegger to the big screen in THE LAST STAND will just have to do... and really that should be good enough for anyone, as it means Arnold is back.
I've got 30 pairs of tickets to an advance screening of THE LAST STAND next Wednesday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m., at the Paragon Grove 13 in Coconut Grove, and there yours if you want them... but you're going to have to put in a little bit of effort to earn them, of course.
Answer the following question - What is your favorite Schwarzenegger one-liner of the past, and why? - in 100 words or less.
I don't have a particular favorite that I'm looking for, so lay it out there for me why that one has stuck with you the most, and convince me that you should be someone who gets to see THE LAST STAND with this type of group that's been waiting for more Schwarzenegger for far too long.
Send that in with your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I'll take the worthy entries as they come in and reward those individuals with tickets to the screening until I'm all out. Then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
Just make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries will both get tossed.
Plain and simple, if you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter.If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up with us, and good luck to you all.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 357 total posts 278 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Today's STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Status Report: Casting "Almost Complete", Second Unit Shooting Underway! -- 340 total posts 84 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 328 total posts 80 posts
- IT'S A SMALL WORLD: THE MOVIE directed by Jon Turteltaub is a real thing Disney wants to make! -- 93 total posts 73 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 422 total posts 65 posts
- ‘So Who Wants To Go First??’ Amy Acker Is The Cellist In Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ELSEWHERE & ER On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! New AWKWARD, SWAP, BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, TOSH, GLEE, FIRE, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL, FARGO, FISHER & VOICE!! CONTAINER Finale!! Don Rickles On KIMMEL!! Natalie Dormer On SETH!! Stephen Colbert On LETTERMAN!! Elizabeth Warren On THE DAILY SHOW!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 191 total posts 63 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts