Will Forte And Tim Robbins Switch Places With Ty Burrell And Dennis Quaid For THE SWITCH!!
The Kidd here...
No, this isn't one of those body-swapping flicks, as we certainly don't need any more of those (still have a soft spot for Fred Savage and Judge Reinhold in VICE VERSA though). This is Dan Schechter's as-yet-untilted adaptation of Elmore Leonard's novel The Switch, which showcases the early days of Louis Gara and Ordell Robbie, characters originated by Robert De Niro and Samuel L. Jackson in Quentin Tarantino's JACKIE BROWN, now set to be played by John Hawkes and Yaslin Bey.
This time, 15 years before the events of JACKIE BROWN/Rum Punch, Ordell and Louis kidnap the wife of a shady real estate developer. The wife is set to be played by Jennifer Aniston, which normally would be a cringe-worthy thought, but perhaps she's turned things around a bit after grabbing hold of the juicy material in HORRIBLE BOSSES. Robbins is now lined up to play the developer after Quaid recently dropped off the project, according to Variety. When her husband refuses to pay up for her release, plans change, and it's Aniston now turning the tables on her spouse with the help of Louis and Ordell.
As for Forte's participation, he'll be playing a wed country club member with a thing for Aniston who battles through his own moral quandary after seeing her get taken, replacing the departed Burrell.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 73 total posts 18 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 21 total posts 14 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 653 total posts 14 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1859 total posts 8 posts
- Vegas gets pwned in this new banner for GODZILLA!! -- 88 total posts 7 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 11 total posts 6 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 324 total posts 4 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 223 total posts 3 posts
- Salma Hayek's passion project THE PROPHET gets an impressive voice cast, including Neesoms, Molina, Krasinski, and a Quvenzhané!! -- 17 total posts 3 posts
- UPDATED WITH POSTER!! GO BUY SOME LEGOS, KIDS a.k.a. THE LEGO MOVIE stacks up a trailer!! -- 60 total posts 3 posts