JUAN OF THE DEAD nominated for prestigious Goya Award!!!
"Monty Cristo" here.
Oh my Elder Gods do I love the new posting interface and comment system.
News broke today that writer/director Alejandro Brugués' Juan of the Dead has been nominated for the Best Latin American Film award at Spain's equivalent of the Oscars. This is HUGE for Cuba's first-ever zombie movie and for Alejandro, a geek like all of us who has been ravenously feasting on sites like AICN for years.
I wish they'd put the fucking movie on Blu-ray, but oh well.
If you haven't seen Juan of the Dead (Juan de los Muertos), here's a few ways to watch it:
Netflix (free for subscribers)
US R1 DVD ($9.99 on Amazon)
UK R2 DVD (15.99 GBP on Amazon UK)
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 127 total posts 30 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 293 total posts 28 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 152 total posts 23 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 112 total posts 15 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 762 total posts 9 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 438 total posts 9 posts