JUAN OF THE DEAD nominated for prestigious Goya Award!!!
"Monty Cristo" here.
Oh my Elder Gods do I love the new posting interface and comment system.
News broke today that writer/director Alejandro Brugués' Juan of the Dead has been nominated for the Best Latin American Film award at Spain's equivalent of the Oscars. This is HUGE for Cuba's first-ever zombie movie and for Alejandro, a geek like all of us who has been ravenously feasting on sites like AICN for years.
I wish they'd put the fucking movie on Blu-ray, but oh well.
If you haven't seen Juan of the Dead (Juan de los Muertos), here's a few ways to watch it:
Netflix (free for subscribers)
US R1 DVD ($9.99 on Amazon)
UK R2 DVD (15.99 GBP on Amazon UK)
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 318 total posts 142 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 116 total posts 116 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 115 total posts 71 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 127 total posts 61 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 731 total posts 59 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 188 total posts 38 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 71 total posts 29 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 77 total posts 28 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 31 total posts 23 posts
- Nordling Reviews FAST AND FURIOUS 6! -- 109 total posts 19 posts