Dish Out Your Own Brand Of Punishment To Win A Copy Of DREDD 3D On Blu-ray And More!!
The Kidd here...
After posting up my top films of 2012, it was nice to see all of the love DREDD 3D seemed to be getting from those of you who felt it deserved some year-end recognition. It's just one of those things where personally I loved 10 films more than DREDD, but that film definitely snuck on me in all of its bad-ass-ness in all the right ways. It really is a shame that more people didn't give it the time of day when it opened theatrically, especially with a shortage of really good action films on the scene lately. But this is the moment for you to dish out some good old-fashioned DREDD justice on those who gave it a pass back in September, and you can earn yourself a copy of DREDD 3D for your collection for playing the role of judge, jury and executioner, much in the same way as the title character.
What I want you to do is pass a sentence that you feel is fitting on those who opted to not give DREDD a watch in theatres last year, all those who automatically disqualified it because they linked it to the Stallone debacle, pre-judging it as something they couldn't possibly like and, in all their closed-mindedness, missed out on a solid flick.
Send in your sentence along with your name and mailing address in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I AM THE LAW
What's at stake? Here's the good stuff.
I made mention that you'd have a chance to take home a DREDD 3D Blu-ray Combo pack... but there's more.
ONE deserving winner will not only score themselves a copy of DREDD 3D, but also a theatrical one sheet signed by Dredd himself, Karl Urban, and Cassandra Anderson (Olivia Thirlby), in addition to a Dredd comic book and your very own Dredd badge.
Then I'd pick THREE more awesome runners-up to get their hands on Blu-ray Combo Packs.
This contest is open to residents of both the U.S. and Canada. Just make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count... and you can only enter once. Duplicate entries means they both get tossed.
The deadline for entries is Friday night, January 11, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Then winners will be posted up on the site once they're picked.
Good luck to you all, and thanks to Lionsgate Home Entertainment for setting this up with us.
DREDD is available wherever you pick up your Blu-rays and DVD starting today.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 185 total posts 54 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 69 total posts 34 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 92 total posts 20 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 76 total posts 17 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 87 total posts 11 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 76 total posts 10 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 131 total posts 9 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 20 total posts 8 posts