Joseph Gordon-Levitt out of the running for Guardians of the Galaxy, but cast in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Deadline has a nice little scoop on the goings on of Mr. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who is quickly becoming the go-to guy in Hollywood for just about any type of project. Genre, drama, superhero flick, action, comedy, tentpole or indie. He's a super nice guy and kind of awesome at what he does, so it's no surprise he's in such demand.
Mike Fleming found out that he's not going to star in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (which makes me kind of sad, because I'd love to see him mix it up with those guys and he was my favorite of the list of actors in contention), but he will appear in Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill for.
This will reteam him with his Looper co-star Bruce Willis, who will also be returning to the Sin City world, although it's not clear if they'll share any screen time. He'll be playing a new character thought up by Rodriguez and Miller called Johnny.
So, sad for Marvel folks, happy for Sin City folks. I think this could be pretty fun. What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts