Joseph Gordon-Levitt out of the running for Guardians of the Galaxy, but cast in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Deadline has a nice little scoop on the goings on of Mr. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who is quickly becoming the go-to guy in Hollywood for just about any type of project. Genre, drama, superhero flick, action, comedy, tentpole or indie. He's a super nice guy and kind of awesome at what he does, so it's no surprise he's in such demand.
Mike Fleming found out that he's not going to star in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (which makes me kind of sad, because I'd love to see him mix it up with those guys and he was my favorite of the list of actors in contention), but he will appear in Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill for.
This will reteam him with his Looper co-star Bruce Willis, who will also be returning to the Sin City world, although it's not clear if they'll share any screen time. He'll be playing a new character thought up by Rodriguez and Miller called Johnny.
So, sad for Marvel folks, happy for Sin City folks. I think this could be pretty fun. What about you?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 246 total posts 70 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 182 total posts 32 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 72 total posts 28 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 91 total posts 25 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 685 total posts 13 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 18 total posts 10 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 49 total posts 7 posts
- Body, Pad, Ride, Family, Church, Boys, Girls, And Porn In This Trailer For Joseph Gordon-Levitt's DON JON!! -- 26 total posts 6 posts