Did Godzilla just get a start date?
According to the Drewster, after a big presentation where Edwards walked the big WB folks through his vision for the film they've gone ahead and set a production start date for March of this year, eyeing a 2014 release.
This is definitely an important step. I was starting to wonder if this one was going to get stuck in development forever, which would have made me very sad after seeing that impressive Comic-Con trailer they made (read my description here if you missed that report!)
So, head on over to Hitfix to find out more about the current team behind the reboot, why dontcha?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 493 total posts 200 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 150 total posts 150 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 132 total posts 132 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 687 total posts 92 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 85 total posts 46 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts