Here's a Quick Clip From THE LAST STAND!! I SAW THE DEVIL Director Jee-woon Kim + Arnold!!
Arnold's return to the big screen as an action leading man (I don't feel his EXPENDABLES appearances were 'lead' roles) happens January 18 in THE LAST STAND, from director Jee-woon Kim (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WEIRD and I SAW THE DEVIL).
I'm not sensing much of Kim's trademark style in the promos we've seen for this film thus far - hopefully that won't be the case when we see the whole picture in a few weeks.
MTV brings us this clip...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 461 total posts 461 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 420 total posts 420 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 282 total posts 161 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 182 total posts 123 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 175 total posts 61 posts
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury! Dexter Fletcher on Board to Direct! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 370 total posts 54 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 387 total posts 36 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 52 total posts 33 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 91 total posts 31 posts