Here's a Quick Clip From THE LAST STAND!! I SAW THE DEVIL Director Jee-woon Kim + Arnold!!
Arnold's return to the big screen as an action leading man (I don't feel his EXPENDABLES appearances were 'lead' roles) happens January 18 in THE LAST STAND, from director Jee-woon Kim (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WEIRD and I SAW THE DEVIL).
I'm not sensing much of Kim's trademark style in the promos we've seen for this film thus far - hopefully that won't be the case when we see the whole picture in a few weeks.
MTV brings us this clip...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 237 total posts 61 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 176 total posts 26 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 66 total posts 22 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 84 total posts 18 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 49 total posts 7 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 15 total posts 7 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 221 total posts 6 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 137 total posts 5 posts