Here's a Quick Clip From THE LAST STAND!! I SAW THE DEVIL Director Jee-woon Kim + Arnold!!
Arnold's return to the big screen as an action leading man (I don't feel his EXPENDABLES appearances were 'lead' roles) happens January 18 in THE LAST STAND, from director Jee-woon Kim (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WEIRD and I SAW THE DEVIL).
I'm not sensing much of Kim's trademark style in the promos we've seen for this film thus far - hopefully that won't be the case when we see the whole picture in a few weeks.
MTV brings us this clip...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 359 total posts 359 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 406 total posts 210 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 154 total posts 154 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 183 total posts 88 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 670 total posts 59 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 57 total posts 57 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 103 total posts 44 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calender! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 46 total posts 31 posts