Here's a Quick Clip From THE LAST STAND!! I SAW THE DEVIL Director Jee-woon Kim + Arnold!!
Arnold's return to the big screen as an action leading man (I don't feel his EXPENDABLES appearances were 'lead' roles) happens January 18 in THE LAST STAND, from director Jee-woon Kim (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WEIRD and I SAW THE DEVIL).
I'm not sensing much of Kim's trademark style in the promos we've seen for this film thus far - hopefully that won't be the case when we see the whole picture in a few weeks.
MTV brings us this clip...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 608 total posts 441 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of WORLD WAR Z!! -- 204 total posts 204 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 199 total posts 199 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 314 total posts 199 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 477 total posts 171 posts
- Behold A Nifty New Poster For Disney's THE BLACK HOLE (1979)!! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1840 total posts 106 posts
- SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR delayed to next year. NOOOOOO!!!!! -- 137 total posts 105 posts
- We have the first trailer for Disney Animation's next film, FROZEN right here!!! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Sony has announced release dates for both THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4!!! -- 219 total posts 83 posts