Here's a Quick Clip From THE LAST STAND!! I SAW THE DEVIL Director Jee-woon Kim + Arnold!!
Arnold's return to the big screen as an action leading man (I don't feel his EXPENDABLES appearances were 'lead' roles) happens January 18 in THE LAST STAND, from director Jee-woon Kim (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WEIRD and I SAW THE DEVIL).
I'm not sensing much of Kim's trademark style in the promos we've seen for this film thus far - hopefully that won't be the case when we see the whole picture in a few weeks.
MTV brings us this clip...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 298 total posts 266 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 299 total posts 87 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 100 total posts 81 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 39 total posts 37 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 126 total posts 34 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 63 total posts 34 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1433 total posts 26 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 199 total posts 24 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 205 total posts 20 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 447 total posts 19 posts