Here's a Quick Clip From THE LAST STAND!! I SAW THE DEVIL Director Jee-woon Kim + Arnold!!
Arnold's return to the big screen as an action leading man (I don't feel his EXPENDABLES appearances were 'lead' roles) happens January 18 in THE LAST STAND, from director Jee-woon Kim (THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WEIRD and I SAW THE DEVIL).
I'm not sensing much of Kim's trademark style in the promos we've seen for this film thus far - hopefully that won't be the case when we see the whole picture in a few weeks.
MTV brings us this clip...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 417 total posts 119 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1171 total posts 70 posts
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 220 total posts 67 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1336 total posts 30 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of The New CAPTAIN AMERICA (1990) Blu-ray!! -- 191 total posts 19 posts
- Trailer For Alejandro Jodorowsky's THE DANCE OF REALITY Is Filled With Hauntingly Surreal Imagery! -- 46 total posts 17 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- Kurt Russell and Timothy Olyphant sign up to throw a BONE TOMAHAWK!!! -- 108 total posts 14 posts