The Last Exorcism II poster is all bent out of shape
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at the new poster for horror sequel The Last Exorcism II. I know that the title of the first film was changed partway through the process and The Last Exorcism was chosen. It's a good title, but when the movie becomes successful and spawns sequels (as money-making horror films tend to do) the title starts looking a bit silly.
The Last Exorcism II is a bit of a conflict as a title, but what were they going to do? Go the spoof route and name it Another Last Exorcism?
Anyway, the poster is below and features a girl (is that Ashley Bell? Looks like her...) bent up in a number 2 shape. Yahoo debuted the image. Enjoy!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 263 total posts 263 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 688 total posts 147 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 87 total posts 60 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 48 total posts 43 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Our first clip from the VERONICA MARS movie! Plus, a release date!! -- 57 total posts 33 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 74 total posts 31 posts
- More pics of zombied-out Aubrey Plaza in LIFE AFTER BETH! -- 58 total posts 23 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 66 total posts 21 posts
- Earlier Versions Of THE DARK CRYSTAL...Probably Felt A Lot Like This!! -- 122 total posts 21 posts