The Last Exorcism II poster is all bent out of shape
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at the new poster for horror sequel The Last Exorcism II. I know that the title of the first film was changed partway through the process and The Last Exorcism was chosen. It's a good title, but when the movie becomes successful and spawns sequels (as money-making horror films tend to do) the title starts looking a bit silly.
The Last Exorcism II is a bit of a conflict as a title, but what were they going to do? Go the spoof route and name it Another Last Exorcism?
Anyway, the poster is below and features a girl (is that Ashley Bell? Looks like her...) bent up in a number 2 shape. Yahoo debuted the image. Enjoy!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 214 total posts 214 posts
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 453 total posts 155 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1212 total posts 111 posts
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 253 total posts 100 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1352 total posts 46 posts
- So which character is going to be the villain in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!?! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
That’s Larry David??
HBO’s Promo For
CLEAR HISTORY!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of The New CAPTAIN AMERICA (1990) Blu-ray!! -- 196 total posts 24 posts