The Last Exorcism II poster is all bent out of shape
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at the new poster for horror sequel The Last Exorcism II. I know that the title of the first film was changed partway through the process and The Last Exorcism was chosen. It's a good title, but when the movie becomes successful and spawns sequels (as money-making horror films tend to do) the title starts looking a bit silly.
The Last Exorcism II is a bit of a conflict as a title, but what were they going to do? Go the spoof route and name it Another Last Exorcism?
Anyway, the poster is below and features a girl (is that Ashley Bell? Looks like her...) bent up in a number 2 shape. Yahoo debuted the image. Enjoy!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 595 total posts 428 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of WORLD WAR Z!! -- 195 total posts 195 posts
- Ryan Reynolds No Longer the HIGHLANDER -- 307 total posts 192 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 170 total posts 170 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 463 total posts 157 posts
- Behold A Nifty New Poster For Disney's THE BLACK HOLE (1979)!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- SIN CITY 2: A DAME TO KILL FOR delayed to next year. NOOOOOO!!!!! -- 137 total posts 105 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1838 total posts 104 posts
- We have the first trailer for Disney Animation's next film, FROZEN right here!!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Sony has announced release dates for both THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4!!! -- 218 total posts 82 posts