The Last Exorcism II poster is all bent out of shape
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at the new poster for horror sequel The Last Exorcism II. I know that the title of the first film was changed partway through the process and The Last Exorcism was chosen. It's a good title, but when the movie becomes successful and spawns sequels (as money-making horror films tend to do) the title starts looking a bit silly.
The Last Exorcism II is a bit of a conflict as a title, but what were they going to do? Go the spoof route and name it Another Last Exorcism?
Anyway, the poster is below and features a girl (is that Ashley Bell? Looks like her...) bent up in a number 2 shape. Yahoo debuted the image. Enjoy!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 138 total posts 39 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 283 total posts 38 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 70 total posts 34 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 154 total posts 16 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 139 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 370 total posts 14 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 175 total posts 14 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 39 total posts 10 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 25 total posts 9 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 44 total posts 6 posts