The Last Exorcism II poster is all bent out of shape
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with a look at the new poster for horror sequel The Last Exorcism II. I know that the title of the first film was changed partway through the process and The Last Exorcism was chosen. It's a good title, but when the movie becomes successful and spawns sequels (as money-making horror films tend to do) the title starts looking a bit silly.
The Last Exorcism II is a bit of a conflict as a title, but what were they going to do? Go the spoof route and name it Another Last Exorcism?
Anyway, the poster is below and features a girl (is that Ashley Bell? Looks like her...) bent up in a number 2 shape. Yahoo debuted the image. Enjoy!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 275 total posts 275 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 245 total posts 244 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 233 total posts 233 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 217 total posts 217 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 180 total posts 180 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 212 total posts 127 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 120 total posts 76 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 358 total posts 63 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 75 total posts 63 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 222 total posts 58 posts