"You Don't Look Like A Lawyer" - The New Trailer For A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD Explodes Onto The Internet!!
The Kidd here...
We're just a little over a month away from John McClane's return to being the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time with A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD, this time pairing up with his son Jack (as played by Jai Courtney) to take down some Russians who are into all kinds of bad things. That brings one more trailer for the 5th flick in the DIE HARD franchise to our doorstep, and, from the looks of it, what you thought of LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD may just influence your take on this one, as it appears to be a bit more of the same, action-wise.
The one thing that did grab me from this trailer - and I'll be curious to see how much they expand on it in the film - is the pride John McClane has for his son and what he's chosen to do with his life. His kid is working to stop bad guys, because if he doesn't, maybe no one else will... values that his dad clearly held throughout the series... that would have been instilled by example. But, furthermore, he's taken it to the next level. He didn't just stop at being a cop (not that there is anything wrong with such a respectable position). However, he may have a bit more going for him that he can work in the higher levels of law enforcement and intelligence to stop bigger villains with worse motives on grander scales.
We already know the action is going to be there, even if this trailer feels like a condensed version of the movie already. But that relationship clicking between Willis and Courtney really may just be the difference between this being a solid DIE HARD and one too many.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 192 total posts 192 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 265 total posts 132 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 126 total posts 119 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 118 total posts 74 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 311 total posts 73 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 417 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Probably Offensive But Kinda Cool DEAD SNOW 2 Poster!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- The Actor Who Played YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES To Play And Not Play Sherlock Holmes In A Movie About Old Sherlock Holmes!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 104 total posts 26 posts