"You Don't Look Like A Lawyer" - The New Trailer For A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD Explodes Onto The Internet!!
The Kidd here...
We're just a little over a month away from John McClane's return to being the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time with A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD, this time pairing up with his son Jack (as played by Jai Courtney) to take down some Russians who are into all kinds of bad things. That brings one more trailer for the 5th flick in the DIE HARD franchise to our doorstep, and, from the looks of it, what you thought of LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD may just influence your take on this one, as it appears to be a bit more of the same, action-wise.
The one thing that did grab me from this trailer - and I'll be curious to see how much they expand on it in the film - is the pride John McClane has for his son and what he's chosen to do with his life. His kid is working to stop bad guys, because if he doesn't, maybe no one else will... values that his dad clearly held throughout the series... that would have been instilled by example. But, furthermore, he's taken it to the next level. He didn't just stop at being a cop (not that there is anything wrong with such a respectable position). However, he may have a bit more going for him that he can work in the higher levels of law enforcement and intelligence to stop bigger villains with worse motives on grander scales.
We already know the action is going to be there, even if this trailer feels like a condensed version of the movie already. But that relationship clicking between Willis and Courtney really may just be the difference between this being a solid DIE HARD and one too many.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 117 total posts 117 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 112 total posts 112 posts
- Li Bingbing Looks Mighty Stern In Her TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster!! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 64 total posts 64 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 341 total posts 47 posts
- Another Talented Filmmaker Joins The DOCTOR STRANGE Directin' Derby! -- 43 total posts 43 posts