Hey, Miami - Want To Check Out An Advance Screening Of GANGSTER SQUAD On Monday Night?!?!
The Kidd here...
It's nice to finally be back in the mix amidst all these exciting changes going on around the site after succumbing to some awful illness over the holidays. Sniffling, coughing and throwing up is no way to get through the New Year. Back at full strength though and on the path to recovery, I've got something good for my people down in South Florida in order to kick off 2013.
We should have already seen GANGSTER SQUAD. This should have gone down months ago, but, due to some horrific events that really affected the movie community at large, that opportunity was pushed back from its September release date until now... and I want you to finally take advantage of the chance to see it.
I've got tickets for an advance screening of GANGSTER SQUAD this Monday night, January 7, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Aventura 24 in Miami, and this is your chance to claim a pair for yourself and a guest of your choosing.
Want to go? It's quite simple. Send in the name you'd go by if you yourself were involved in the mobster underworld.
Include that with your actual name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
YOU DIRTY RAT!!!
Make sure you have everything I'm asking for, or your entry won't count, and you can only enter once. I'll take the worthy entries as they come in and reward those individuals with tickets to the screening until I'm all out. Then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Warner Bros. for setting this up with us, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 287 total posts 59 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 234 total posts 49 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 281 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 34 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts