Check Out This Exclusive Clip For THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here popping in from a wild safari (or on a lunch break from work - you decide) and I've got a special treat, a clip from director Barry Battles's new film: THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS. To be honest, the movie wasn't even on my radar until now, but the clip's piqued my interest, plus it's got a damn talented cast with Billy Bob Thorton, Zoe Bell, Agnes Bruckner, and Eva Longoria.
"After her ex-husband shoots Celeste three times in the gut and kidnaps her godson, it's time to play dirty. She hires three outlawed, redneck brothers to bring him back to her. What begins as a small rescue mission rises to a Southern battle royale."
THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS hits theaters in January and has already popped up on VOD (December 4th). If you like what you see in the clip, give it a shot or go hit up the film's website. I've not seen the movie, so I can't speak to it's awesomeness, but I do plan on checking it out come January.
So what are your thoughts? Dig it? Hate it? Shoot off in the Talkbacks below!
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
.. but at least some of those ads have Jamie Lee Curtis in them.
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:17 p.m. CST
Nothing outstanding. No outstanding acting, no outstanding action, no outstanding plot, nothing really. Just felt like another cheap action movie with a kidnap plot thrown in. It's cheap not as in B-movie cheap, it's just that they didn't have enough money to make something that really wows. And the action is very by the numbers. First they fight the biker chicks. Then to up the ante, they fight black gangsters (I think, I was half asleep at this point), then, the final fight was with native Indian bikers or something like that.
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:20 p.m. CST
by Aaron Schweitzer
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:30 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:02 p.m. CST
I am... I am sorry about this post.
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:08 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 10:50 p.m. CST
It's fun, kinda low-fi, but fun and grungy. Some really cool action scenes, and the three leads are grimy and funny. I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for it though.
Dec. 13, 2012, 10:07 a.m. CST
Maybe if you leave out Eva Longoria. She sucks.
Dec. 13, 2012, 7:07 p.m. CST
Dec. 13, 2012, 7:54 p.m. CST
Of all the recent ensemble crime movies, even the lesser ones such as Deadfall, this one is by far the worst. And Eva Longoria is garbage at acting.
Dec. 14, 2012, 4:19 p.m. CST
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 191 total posts 191 posts
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 223 total posts 171 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 134 total posts 134 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 217 total posts 110 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 109 total posts 56 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 52 total posts 52 posts