Check Out This Exclusive Clip For THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here popping in from a wild safari (or on a lunch break from work - you decide) and I've got a special treat, a clip from director Barry Battles's new film: THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS. To be honest, the movie wasn't even on my radar until now, but the clip's piqued my interest, plus it's got a damn talented cast with Billy Bob Thorton, Zoe Bell, Agnes Bruckner, and Eva Longoria.
"After her ex-husband shoots Celeste three times in the gut and kidnaps her godson, it's time to play dirty. She hires three outlawed, redneck brothers to bring him back to her. What begins as a small rescue mission rises to a Southern battle royale."
THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS hits theaters in January and has already popped up on VOD (December 4th). If you like what you see in the clip, give it a shot or go hit up the film's website. I've not seen the movie, so I can't speak to it's awesomeness, but I do plan on checking it out come January.
So what are your thoughts? Dig it? Hate it? Shoot off in the Talkbacks below!
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
.. but at least some of those ads have Jamie Lee Curtis in them.
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:17 p.m. CST
Nothing outstanding. No outstanding acting, no outstanding action, no outstanding plot, nothing really. Just felt like another cheap action movie with a kidnap plot thrown in. It's cheap not as in B-movie cheap, it's just that they didn't have enough money to make something that really wows. And the action is very by the numbers. First they fight the biker chicks. Then to up the ante, they fight black gangsters (I think, I was half asleep at this point), then, the final fight was with native Indian bikers or something like that.
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:20 p.m. CST
by Aaron Schweitzer
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:30 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:02 p.m. CST
I am... I am sorry about this post.
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:08 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 10:50 p.m. CST
It's fun, kinda low-fi, but fun and grungy. Some really cool action scenes, and the three leads are grimy and funny. I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for it though.
Dec. 13, 2012, 10:07 a.m. CST
Maybe if you leave out Eva Longoria. She sucks.
Dec. 13, 2012, 7:07 p.m. CST
Dec. 13, 2012, 7:54 p.m. CST
Of all the recent ensemble crime movies, even the lesser ones such as Deadfall, this one is by far the worst. And Eva Longoria is garbage at acting.
Dec. 14, 2012, 4:19 p.m. CST
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 165 total posts 24 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 124 total posts 16 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 171 total posts 13 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 61 total posts 12 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 63 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 27 total posts 9 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 6 total posts 6 posts