Check Out This Exclusive Clip For THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here popping in from a wild safari (or on a lunch break from work - you decide) and I've got a special treat, a clip from director Barry Battles's new film: THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS. To be honest, the movie wasn't even on my radar until now, but the clip's piqued my interest, plus it's got a damn talented cast with Billy Bob Thorton, Zoe Bell, Agnes Bruckner, and Eva Longoria.
"After her ex-husband shoots Celeste three times in the gut and kidnaps her godson, it's time to play dirty. She hires three outlawed, redneck brothers to bring him back to her. What begins as a small rescue mission rises to a Southern battle royale."
THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS hits theaters in January and has already popped up on VOD (December 4th). If you like what you see in the clip, give it a shot or go hit up the film's website. I've not seen the movie, so I can't speak to it's awesomeness, but I do plan on checking it out come January.
So what are your thoughts? Dig it? Hate it? Shoot off in the Talkbacks below!
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
.. but at least some of those ads have Jamie Lee Curtis in them.
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:17 p.m. CST
Nothing outstanding. No outstanding acting, no outstanding action, no outstanding plot, nothing really. Just felt like another cheap action movie with a kidnap plot thrown in. It's cheap not as in B-movie cheap, it's just that they didn't have enough money to make something that really wows. And the action is very by the numbers. First they fight the biker chicks. Then to up the ante, they fight black gangsters (I think, I was half asleep at this point), then, the final fight was with native Indian bikers or something like that.
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:20 p.m. CST
by Aaron Schweitzer
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:30 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:02 p.m. CST
I am... I am sorry about this post.
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:08 p.m. CST
Dec. 12, 2012, 10:50 p.m. CST
It's fun, kinda low-fi, but fun and grungy. Some really cool action scenes, and the three leads are grimy and funny. I wouldn't pay 20 dollars for it though.
Dec. 13, 2012, 10:07 a.m. CST
Maybe if you leave out Eva Longoria. She sucks.
Dec. 13, 2012, 7:07 p.m. CST
Dec. 13, 2012, 7:54 p.m. CST
Of all the recent ensemble crime movies, even the lesser ones such as Deadfall, this one is by far the worst. And Eva Longoria is garbage at acting.
Dec. 14, 2012, 4:19 p.m. CST
- JAMES GANDOLFINI 1961-2013 -- 215 total posts 62 posts
- Ages And Genders!! Casting Breakdown For Seven Characters Headed For J.J. Abrams’ STAR WARS: EPISODE VII?? -- 311 total posts 50 posts
- Mary Jane Watson is NOT going to be a part of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 294 total posts 32 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1928 total posts 17 posts
- A New KICK-ASS 2 International Poster!! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- Harry discusses his PACIFIC RIM set visit!!! Lots of images & textual drooling! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- A Few Nice "Making Of' Pics From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 143 total posts 13 posts
- ‘It’s The Least Of Your Problems!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Big HANNIBAL Finale!! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for the Michael Cera Drug-Fueled Roadtrip CRYSTAL FAIRY!!! -- 60 total posts 12 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 147 total posts 11 posts