AICN HORROR: Frank Stallone is gettin’ mean in this exclusive clip of the new Squatchploitation flick NIGHT CLAWS!
Greetings, all. Ambush Bug here with an exclusive clip of the upcoming Sasquatch film NIGHT CLAWS starring Frank Stallone.
I’ll be reviewing this film in this Friday’s AICN HORROR Column, but in the meantime, check out this clip of Sly’s bro gettin’ Medieval on a crusty individual.
NIGHT CLAWS is available on DVD today from Midnight Releasing!
Find more AICN HORROR including an archive of previous columns on AICN HORROR’s Facebook page!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:23 a.m. CST
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:26 a.m. CST
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:39 a.m. CST
We all come from Sasquatch. Aliens used Sasquatch as the base model to build upon. You know it's true because the iPad automatically capitalizes Sasquatch.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:40 a.m. CST
Frank Stallone hates his brudduh. Heard him talking in a webcast with the doctor sex guy and they might as well be strangers
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:43 a.m. CST
Another shitty bigfoot movie. It shouldn't be that hard to make a kick ass bigfoot movie. Sigh.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:45 a.m. CST
Dec. 11, 2012, 11:12 a.m. CST
...the robot one from 'The Six Million Dollar Man'. Does Frank sing the theme tune for this movie? "It's a loooong road, but he's got big feeeeet..."
Dec. 11, 2012, 11:13 a.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
...if so we most likely have a masterpiece on our hands.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:25 p.m. CST
by Miss Moneypennys Pishflapsh
It's been over thirty years since i last saw that episode, but, it wasn't a robot was it? The fog of time, Lol.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:32 p.m. CST
And not just any robot, according to a quick internet search. Apparently the 'Six Million Dollar Man' sasquatch was a robot created by aliens during a visit to Earth. What... the... f...?
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:05 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
And so did that robo car thing going in circles with the gun on the front? been a millions years since i've seen any of the 6mDM epis but those images have persisted to this day. however, i do still wish that sound effect would be played aloud anytime I jump in the air or use strength for anything (opening the mayonnaise jar, jumping into a bear pit, going up stairs 2 at a time, etc).
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:45 p.m. CST
Oh, I remember that vaguely, too! Was it some sort of futuristic-looking tank or something? Or maybe I'm misremembering something from a 'Hulk' episode? Pretty sure it was the Bionic Man, sasquatch and a weird tank-thing. In the same episode. No idea how those would fit together, plot-wise.
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:52 p.m. CST
And we can't forget that late wrestler Andre The Giant played the robotic sasquatch in THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN. Boy, those were some good episodes!
Dec. 11, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
Steve Austin vs Sasquatch! I remember those episodes. I also remember nearly shitting myself when they finally showed Bigfoot's face in the show before their fight. It was revealed that Bigfoot was a robot when Steve ripped his arm off, if I recall correctly. There were aliens, humanoids with silver suits or some such, among them a hot blonde. Anybody else remember Bigfoot & Wildboy on Saturday mornings? God bless the Kroffts.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:34 p.m. CST
by Bill C.
You guys made me look it up...the original tank thing was a Russian space probe that ended up crashing on Earth, while the second was a knockoff built by some dictator-wannabe.
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:35 a.m. CST
by Miss Moneypennys Pishflapsh
Although obviously i forgot the sasquatch was a robot. Used to scare the shite out of me. Hahaha
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:43 a.m. CST
AICN has fallen so very, very far from where it once was.
Dec. 12, 2012, 8:08 a.m. CST
See I told you. The makers of six million dollar man wanted to just tell you straight up that we all come from Sasquatch but the
producers wouldn't let em. So they just changed it slightly to the aliens engineering robo-squatch instead of genetically altering squatch to create humans like in reality.
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:23 p.m. CST
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 213 total posts 213 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 532 total posts 62 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 484 total posts 57 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 233 total posts 24 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 197 total posts 13 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 9 total posts 9 posts