AICN HORROR: Frank Stallone is gettin’ mean in this exclusive clip of the new Squatchploitation flick NIGHT CLAWS!
Greetings, all. Ambush Bug here with an exclusive clip of the upcoming Sasquatch film NIGHT CLAWS starring Frank Stallone.
I’ll be reviewing this film in this Friday’s AICN HORROR Column, but in the meantime, check out this clip of Sly’s bro gettin’ Medieval on a crusty individual.
NIGHT CLAWS is available on DVD today from Midnight Releasing!
Find more AICN HORROR including an archive of previous columns on AICN HORROR’s Facebook page!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:23 a.m. CST
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:26 a.m. CST
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:39 a.m. CST
We all come from Sasquatch. Aliens used Sasquatch as the base model to build upon. You know it's true because the iPad automatically capitalizes Sasquatch.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:40 a.m. CST
Frank Stallone hates his brudduh. Heard him talking in a webcast with the doctor sex guy and they might as well be strangers
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:43 a.m. CST
Another shitty bigfoot movie. It shouldn't be that hard to make a kick ass bigfoot movie. Sigh.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:45 a.m. CST
Dec. 11, 2012, 11:12 a.m. CST
...the robot one from 'The Six Million Dollar Man'. Does Frank sing the theme tune for this movie? "It's a loooong road, but he's got big feeeeet..."
Dec. 11, 2012, 11:13 a.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
...if so we most likely have a masterpiece on our hands.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:25 p.m. CST
by Miss Moneypennys Pishflapsh
It's been over thirty years since i last saw that episode, but, it wasn't a robot was it? The fog of time, Lol.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:32 p.m. CST
And not just any robot, according to a quick internet search. Apparently the 'Six Million Dollar Man' sasquatch was a robot created by aliens during a visit to Earth. What... the... f...?
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:05 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
And so did that robo car thing going in circles with the gun on the front? been a millions years since i've seen any of the 6mDM epis but those images have persisted to this day. however, i do still wish that sound effect would be played aloud anytime I jump in the air or use strength for anything (opening the mayonnaise jar, jumping into a bear pit, going up stairs 2 at a time, etc).
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:45 p.m. CST
Oh, I remember that vaguely, too! Was it some sort of futuristic-looking tank or something? Or maybe I'm misremembering something from a 'Hulk' episode? Pretty sure it was the Bionic Man, sasquatch and a weird tank-thing. In the same episode. No idea how those would fit together, plot-wise.
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:52 p.m. CST
And we can't forget that late wrestler Andre The Giant played the robotic sasquatch in THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN. Boy, those were some good episodes!
Dec. 11, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
Steve Austin vs Sasquatch! I remember those episodes. I also remember nearly shitting myself when they finally showed Bigfoot's face in the show before their fight. It was revealed that Bigfoot was a robot when Steve ripped his arm off, if I recall correctly. There were aliens, humanoids with silver suits or some such, among them a hot blonde. Anybody else remember Bigfoot & Wildboy on Saturday mornings? God bless the Kroffts.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9:34 p.m. CST
by Bill C.
You guys made me look it up...the original tank thing was a Russian space probe that ended up crashing on Earth, while the second was a knockoff built by some dictator-wannabe.
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:35 a.m. CST
by Miss Moneypennys Pishflapsh
Although obviously i forgot the sasquatch was a robot. Used to scare the shite out of me. Hahaha
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:43 a.m. CST
AICN has fallen so very, very far from where it once was.
Dec. 12, 2012, 8:08 a.m. CST
See I told you. The makers of six million dollar man wanted to just tell you straight up that we all come from Sasquatch but the
producers wouldn't let em. So they just changed it slightly to the aliens engineering robo-squatch instead of genetically altering squatch to create humans like in reality.
Dec. 12, 2012, 1:23 p.m. CST
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 666 total posts 125 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 67 total posts 40 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 45 total posts 40 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 66 total posts 23 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 65 total posts 20 posts
- Earlier Versions Of THE DARK CRYSTAL...Probably Felt A Lot Like This!! -- 119 total posts 18 posts
- A New 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE Trailer Brings The Xerxes!! -- 69 total posts 17 posts
- Our first clip from the VERONICA MARS movie! Plus, a release date!! -- 41 total posts 17 posts
- More pics of zombied-out Aubrey Plaza in LIFE AFTER BETH! -- 51 total posts 16 posts