‘No!! No One Must Know!!’ DOWNTON Season 3 Promo!!
The Crawley Granthams return to PBS in precisely one month. Which makes the “wait is over” thing kind of bullshit frankly.
It should prove a splendid TV January, though, with the premieres of “Downton,” “Bunheads,” “Justified,” “Nova,” “Kathy,” “Portlandia,” “Girls,” “Enlightened” and “Real Time With Bill Maher” all on tap.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 6, 2012, 10:39 p.m. CST
Dec. 6, 2012, 10:47 p.m. CST
Dec. 6, 2012, 10:47 p.m. CST
Pretty sure it's premiering in January.
Dec. 6, 2012, 10:55 p.m. CST
Its great to have good television shows year round! There is always at least 1 or 2 fantastic shows to watch at all times between HBO, AMC, etc
Dec. 6, 2012, 11:14 p.m. CST
its all been online for months. its a very good season definetely lives up to the last two. justifieds the only show im looking forward to in january, i dont know what id do without it cuz nothing else is on during winter. also spartacus sucks.
Dec. 6, 2012, 11:40 p.m. CST
by Chris Moody
Seriously. It is a fantastic show! I have already watched all of Season 3 online (minus the Christmas special). It is the best season thus far. It is a damn good show!
Dec. 6, 2012, 11:42 p.m. CST
I've seen season 3. It's pretty good. The last few episodes will have you weeping like a little girl.
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:06 a.m. CST
The show keeps things explosive, even if they’re barbs of the verbal side.
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:16 a.m. CST
and yea i can't wait for the christmas special
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:18 a.m. CST
I'm glad this show is out there maybe putting a few wrongs right the wrong way.
Dec. 7, 2012, 1:39 a.m. CST
by Henry Fool
Hurrah for 'Bunheads'. I had never even heard of Sutton Foster before this show but, now, I'm definitely a fan.
Dec. 7, 2012, 3:33 a.m. CST
But still not as good as season 1. The later episodes are a bit sad... I guess this is their GAME OF THRONES season.
Dec. 7, 2012, 6:09 a.m. CST
...we'll probably never see the end of this show in the UK now and endless attempts by ITV to cash in on it's popularity with period drama after period drama. It doesn't even have Cumberbatch in it for FFS!
Dec. 7, 2012, 6:36 a.m. CST
Nothing is worth watching on that network until Game of Thrones returns.
Dec. 7, 2012, 6:38 a.m. CST
Downton Abbey scored massive ratings in its season 3 debut in the UK. I'm not sure why Americans are to blame for that. The show is a much bigger hit there than it is in the states.
Dec. 7, 2012, 6:39 a.m. CST
Is the weakest season so far. The Christmas Special hasn't aired yet, so maybe they can add something. I hope that season 4 is the last.
Dec. 7, 2012, 7:12 a.m. CST
Next you yanks will be wanking over Heartbeat!! Google it!!
Dec. 7, 2012, 7:15 a.m. CST
cant wait to see what season 4 brings now that sybil is dead and tom has to raise their baby girl on their own. i bet he gets killed in the irish civil war and matthrew and mary have to adopt her. glad to see bates out of prison too.
Dec. 7, 2012, 7:36 a.m. CST
Oops, did I just give away a spoiler alert???? Nah, I'm not a douche bag like that.. Seriously though I hear the US cuts stuff out so I would definitely watch the iTV version instead assuming you are resourceful enough...
Dec. 7, 2012, 8:10 a.m. CST
I get a nice chuckle comparing Richard Harrow with the injured "Canadian" that showed up on season 2.
Dec. 7, 2012, 8:22 a.m. CST
Dec. 7, 2012, 8:27 a.m. CST
If you didn't know this, you were never a fan of the show.
Dec. 7, 2012, 8:51 a.m. CST
already two people give away the seasons most shocking moment. thats why i watch it online before it airs. and why i don't read game of thrones talkbacks. for GOT the times i havent been able to resist have cost me spoiling two deaths for myself.
Dec. 7, 2012, 9:48 a.m. CST
Dec. 7, 2012, 9:52 a.m. CST
Such incredible assholes on here. Why do that?
Dec. 7, 2012, 11:03 a.m. CST
Dec. 7, 2012, 11:04 a.m. CST
Dec. 7, 2012, noon CST
Season 2 stunk like a turd
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:19 p.m. CST
FX premieres new episodes on Jan 17th. And that's a bigger story than any of the shows listed her for Jan. Really, saw 3rd of Downton last month.. very good season, can't wait for this year's christmas special, am not fond of new character Rose though.. she so far hasn't brought anything but another teen movie feel to the show.. but January "holy shit snacks"! we get to return to what some might call a "zone of danger"... perhaps with some more enragement.. or at lease a cool Ocelot,
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:29 p.m. CST
by Chris Moody
Well, not physically. However, you are an asshole and a prick for spoiling -- in the TITLE of your post no less -- one of the biggest plot development of Season 3. You're a dick.
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:31 p.m. CST
by Chris Moody
Did you really not even read the article and hereby spoiler the entire season for everyone else? Fuck, dude. Go dunk your head in the toilet for a few hours.
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:48 p.m. CST
I work so hard not to spoil much of anything, without putting a spoiler tag on it. Never reading Downton Abbey talk backs again. Argh.
Dec. 7, 2012, 3:30 p.m. CST
if you were a true fan you would have watched it already and not waited for the windbags at PBS to put it out...
Dec. 7, 2012, 5:14 p.m. CST
why the fuck would herc be posting a season 3 promo if it had already aired in america?
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 691 total posts 68 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 409 total posts 43 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 363 total posts 28 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 44 total posts 27 posts
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 212 total posts 21 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 361 total posts 14 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 18 total posts 10 posts
- Two More BIG BROTHER Nominations!! The Return Of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!! MI6 On PBS!! FALLING SKIES Finale!! New STRAIN, MANHATTAN, MASTERS, NAKED, RAY, RECKLESS, BEACHFRONT, BREATHLESS, KARDASHIANS, WIPEOUT!! No LEFTOVERS Finale!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 30 total posts 9 posts