A Chance For You You Win A Mattel Replica BACK TO THE FUTURE 2 Hoverboard!!
Remember Matty Collector's BACK TO THE FUTURE 2 Hoverboard replica we told you about a while back? (HERE)
Beyond the Marquee recently posted their video review of said (hoverless) Hoverboard...which is embedded herein for your consideration...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 5, 2012, 8:59 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 9:02 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 9:04 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 9:06 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:04 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:05 a.m. CST
by Royston Lodge
I'm just sayin...
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:24 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:29 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:30 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:33 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:34 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:40 a.m. CST
Does it come with that ugly hat that Marty takes off of his son? I'll be sure to wear my jeans inside out when I'm standing on the overboard. www.nonipplesonthesuit.com
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:41 a.m. CST
That's a really good idea. Why haven't they done that already? www.nonipplesonthesuit.com
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:57 a.m. CST
That is indeed a pretty brilliant idea, royston. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that'd be ICE COLD** on the slopes. * haha, let's all pretend I could afford such a ludicrous luxury as a snowboard I don't know how to use, but seriously I'd want one **not only because it's usually cold out when you're using a snowboard but because it would be ''cool'' in the vernacular sense
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:01 a.m. CST
by John Brown
That review could've been half as long and still been too long.
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:03 a.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:32 a.m. CST
We really need an entire team at DARPA to work on this technology ASAP. If my future kids can't ride on a hoverboard in 2015, what the hell have we accomplished?
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:33 a.m. CST
by Uncle Stan
The only thing sadder than this piece of shit plastic is the asshole who would shell out $120 for it. Decidedly not cool.
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:54 a.m. CST
by Gary Makin
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:55 a.m. CST
In 2015, every room in your house has one!
Dec. 5, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
I thought this site was full of geeks and I'm the first one to post this?
Dec. 5, 2012, 12:41 p.m. CST
Nothing to do with the hoverboad whatsoever but I could not resist as it's a Back to the Future thread.
Dec. 5, 2012, 12:45 p.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
Dec. 5, 2012, 12:59 p.m. CST
Sadly I am not very good. But if by luck I do happen to win I'll hang this on my wall.
Dec. 5, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
by Michael Gunn
as it's a working Hover Board!
Dec. 5, 2012, 1:35 p.m. CST
If you did, you're a hero.
Dec. 5, 2012, 1:48 p.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 2:09 p.m. CST
I'd like a scale model replica of Hill Valley with the wind up Delorean.
Dec. 5, 2012, 2:13 p.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
It's not this design, it was based on the design of one of the henchmen's hoverboards, but other then the addition of the wheels its spot on, I wonder if its worth anything, I can't even find one like I have on e-bay, which probably means its not worth a damn, oh well...
Dec. 5, 2012, 3:29 p.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 4:02 p.m. CST
He said someone in Japan had figured out how to defy gravity on low levels. I swear to you he had an amazing poker face and I bought it until he cracked up laughing.
Dec. 5, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
I thought I would see something like that, especially for EG, here first.
Dec. 5, 2012, 4:25 p.m. CST
Yes, definitely, God-dammit George, swear!
Dec. 5, 2012, 5:45 p.m. CST
AICN is slipping in the rumor/news business.
Dec. 5, 2012, 6:08 p.m. CST
WTF is wrong with AICN this week? There's been lots of news, like the Ender's Game stuff Tangcameo's mentioned, but we get zip.
Is the House of Harry falling apart? Did that crap he pulled on Kidd cause problems? Seriously, I don't normally complain that AICN is the last to post, but the last few days this site's been like the Death Valley of entertainment news.
Dec. 5, 2012, 6:16 p.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 6:49 p.m. CST
when I was a kid, another kid around the block claimed to own a hoverboard. my friends and I believed him for awhile, even though he always had excuses why he couldn't show it to us. We eventually wised up.
...Then the group of us took him behind some bushes and eviscerated him. Well not that part. A hoverboard that doesn't hover...even in 2012. No fucking point. Wake me up when the technology is there.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:08 p.m. CST
by Kevin Van Natter
Griff and his buddies had to hook into that device.
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:40 p.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 10:51 p.m. CST
Dec. 5, 2012, 11:17 p.m. CST
by Hugh Gustavus
He said that consumer groups wont let the kids have em for safety reasons. i was an angry 7yo when i saw that. Watching the same featurette now on the dvd, you can see when bob zemeckis is saying they are real, he cant keep a straight face. that bastard! way to get a kids hopes up
Dec. 6, 2012, 2:45 p.m. CST
by Mikey Wood
...but it's still a TOY. It's plastic. It's not strong enough to stand on. It's just a bit...well, not a BIT, it's VERY expensive for what it is. So, MAN do I wish I could win one because I certainly would never drop that much cash on one.
Dec. 12, 2012, 12:01 a.m. CST
Out of the box the stickers are peeling, there's bubbles and creases under it and there is scotch tape holding the 2 sections together....that's right....scotch tape! Dont even bother trying to win one. I'm going to be sending this waste of time and money right back.
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 324 total posts 92 posts
- The big screen adaptation of ASSASSIN'S CREED has been given a release date!!! -- 56 total posts 42 posts
- AVENGERS 2 might be filming in SOUTH AFRICA, does this mean that Black Panther is going to be a part of the action!?! -- 276 total posts 30 posts
- Harry gets seriously geeky on the very geeky cool STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Can't wait for the next one! & See this again! -- 1365 total posts 18 posts
- Capone reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and considers the art of messing with canon and why it doesn't bother him!!! -- 405 total posts 13 posts
- Christopher Nolan maybe, could be, might be, directing the next BOND film!?!?! -- 486 total posts 11 posts
- LAST THURSDAY OF SWEEPS!! The Last OFFICE Ever!! New HANNIBAL, WIPEOUT & ANGER!! Finales For ELEMENTARY, BANG, IDOL, GREY’S, SCANDAL, VAMPIRE & BEAST!! Kirk On KIMMEL!! Spock On CONAN!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 150 total posts 11 posts
- EUROPA REPORT Trailer Imagines A Scientifically Realistic Trip To One Of Jupiter's Moons! -- 67 total posts 10 posts
- Did you guys like RED 2? Oh it's not out yet, well who cares?? Get ready for RED 3 anyways!!! -- 66 total posts 9 posts
- UPDATE The Friday Docback Calls 'The Name of the Doctor'!! DOCTOR WHO's S7 Finale Arrives This Weekend!! Now With Glen's Ultra-Brief, SPOILER FREE MiniReview!! -- 72 total posts 7 posts