South Florida - Want To See HITCHCOCK?? The Kidd Has The Details!!
The Kidd here...
You can check out my full review of HITCHCOCK here, but, by and large, it's a pretty fun watch with more than a few outstanding performances. I wouldn't enter into it looking for some history lesson on the famed director, but some of the dramatic liberties director Sacha Gervasi took with Alfred Hitchcock's making of PSYCHO make for a better story movie-wise than one that may have been entirely factually accurate.
Needless to say, this is one I recommended you check out, if you were in one of the few markets to see the film in its limited release... and now that it's getting the wider release treatment, I've got some tickets for my people down here in South Florida to take in HITCHCOCK at an advance screening of the film on Thursday night, December 6, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Aventura 24 in Miami.
Want to go?
Answer the following question - What is your all-time favorite Hitchcock film not named PSYCHO, and why? - in 100 words or less.
Send that in with your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
I'll take the worthy entries as they come in and reward those individuals with tickets to the screening until I'm all out. Then winners will be emailed and posted up on the site.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Fox Searchlight for setting this up with us, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 28, 2012, 2:19 p.m. CST
i'd bet everything on sebulba!
Nov. 28, 2012, 2:38 p.m. CST
Nov. 28, 2012, 2:39 p.m. CST
Nov. 28, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 155 total posts 55 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 162 total posts 25 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 110 total posts 19 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 420 total posts 9 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts