Want Some Autographed SUSHI GIRL Swag Signed By Mark Hamill And Tony Todd?! The Kidd's Got The Details!!
The Kidd here...
I managed to catch SUSHI GIRL a few months back on my trip up to Montreal for the Fantasia International Film Festival, and the thing that struck me most, outside of a really clever ending, was how cool it was to see Mark Hamill and Tony Todd sharing the screen for this genre flick. I mean, we're talking Luke Skywalker and the Candyman here, not to mention a few other cameos along the way that easily had me geeking out upon their appearances - I won't spoil them for you, so you can see for yourself with SUSHI GIRL hitting VOD as of tomorrow, November 27.
Therefore, when I was asked if I wanted to give away some signed swag from the film to our Ain't It Cool readers, I absolutely accepted the offer. Which one of you wouldn't want a SUSHI GIRL one sheet, signed by Mark Hamill, Tony Todd, James Duval, Noah Hathaway, David Dastmalchian, Andy Mackenzie, director/producer Kern Saxton and producers Destin Pfaff, Suren Seron, and Neal Fischer hanging somewhere in your home or office, along with some other SUSHI GIRL goodies thrown in for good measure? Hell, I know I would.
So with that package of coolness up for grabs, and a signed lobby card going to one runner-up, I got to thinking about what other cinematic possibilities could exist if Hamill and Todd teamed up in the future for more movies - the obvious buddy cop movie, some horror/sci-fi hybrid, a musical...? They're endless.
And now it's up to you to come up with the best idea for their next project together. So, for a chance to win here, get your creative juices flowing and create a film for Mark Hamill and Tony Todd to star in together.
You need a title and a synopsis... and, well, if you want to put together a supporting cast, director, etc., it certainly isn't going to hurt your chances. The amount of detail you put into this is entirely up to you, but, in the end, I'll pick what I think are the two best (whatever that actually means to me is anybody's guess), and they'll be rewarded with signed stuff from SUSHI GIRL for their efforts.
In the body of the email, send your whole package, your name, your mailing address and t-shirt size to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
PASS THE WASABI
I'll be taking your entries until Friday night, November 30, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Only one entry per person (which means get all your details in correctly the first time). Having to resend a second time counts as a second entry, meaning you're out.
Also this contest is open to both residents of the U.S. and Canada.
Winners will be notified via email and posted up on the site.
Good luck to you all, and thanks to Assembly Line and Level Up Productions for setting this up with us.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Like me on Facebook.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 26, 2012, 1:30 p.m. CST
Nov. 26, 2012, 1:31 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
Nov. 26, 2012, 1:31 p.m. CST
Nov. 26, 2012, 2:18 p.m. CST
by eric haislar
Nov. 26, 2012, 2:59 p.m. CST
by Balkin Flabgurter
no..no it/he is not..
Nov. 26, 2012, 3:20 p.m. CST
by Inglorious Bastard
That is not what a sushi girl does.
Nov. 26, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
It is the one word that I hate, and AICN seems to use it like it's some trendy cool word. It isn't, is sucks, and I wish a bot fly to the nutsack of anyone who uses the word. That is all.
Nov. 26, 2012, 5:13 p.m. CST
by future help
him and Rothman...two turds in a bowl
Nov. 26, 2012, 5:14 p.m. CST
by future help
Nov. 26, 2012, 5:30 p.m. CST
Re: kindofabigdeal, 'swag' has been used forever when companies are giving away merchandise. But yes, I agree, 12 year old kids fucked that one up bad. Little bastards
Nov. 26, 2012, 7:04 p.m. CST
Watch Olboy then maybe you'll restore any credibility tied to your name.
Nov. 27, 2012, 10:19 a.m. CST
Cannot read the title "Sushi Girl" without hearing the Tubes song in my head.
Nov. 28, 2012, 9:04 a.m. CST
It was fucking awesome!!!! This movie is going to be a cult classic in a few years, guaranteed. The cast was great, including cameos by Michael Biehn, Jeff Fahey and Danny Trejo. Mark Hamill was so much fun to watch in this movie, and he gave easily the best and most memorable performance of his entire career. Not even exaggerating here. There was some nice gore and a little bit of action and a surprising amount of really funny bits. The structure was great, the twists were surprising and the whole film was just a ton of fun. I loved the hell out of this movie.
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 78 total posts 46 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 225 total posts 13 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 95 total posts 8 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 35 total posts 6 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 146 total posts 4 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- Lance Henriksen On HANNIBAL!! Ruffalo On KIMMEL!! New WIPEOUT & ANGER!! The Premieres Of SAVE ME And HAVE TO GO!! AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE And GOING TO HELL Finales!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 20 total posts 4 posts
- Please Don't Scream At The New Trailer For Elijah Wood's MANIAC...You're So Beautiful!! -- 34 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 178 total posts 3 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 21 total posts 2 posts