The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day has often thought that there should be beauty contests for the insides of bodies.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
I saved the creepiest BTS pic for Halloween. There’s something about Jeremy Irons that creeps me out even in the most straight-forward of movies, so when you throw him into the New-Flesh obsessed hands of one David Cronenberg.
So, happy Halloween! Here’s a gross/awesome (grawesome?) photo from the set o Dead Ringers! Thanks to the PEG for this shot. Click to enlargen!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s pic celebrates the new Lucasfilm/Disney sale.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:02 p.m. CST
But not the best of the bunch IMHO.
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:10 p.m. CST
Due to some faulty finger in my brain, I am never really able to pin-point most of these BTS quotes - like haveing a myoptic memory, one where the colours run together.
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:12 p.m. CST
But I knew exactly where this quote came from (even if I was certain to open the page up and finds pictures from another film represented). And I have to say, Mr. Quint, this is one classy choice for Halloween.
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:13 p.m. CST
Oct. 31, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
Oct. 31, 2012, 10:10 p.m. CST
Seriously, the writing, direction and Irons performance are all stunning.
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:59 a.m. CST
there is nothing minor about Dead Ringers. i believe it to be Cronenberg's magnum opus, and Irons has never been better than he was in this.
Nov. 1, 2012, 1:43 a.m. CST
It's an incredibly underrated film. Perhaps not as powerful as the play it's based on, but a great work nevertheless.
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:55 a.m. CST
Chronenberg has never once let me down. Everything he does is haunting and memorable. It all sticks.
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:57 a.m. CST
Nov. 1, 2012, 9:50 a.m. CST
didn't receive a single nomination.
Nov. 1, 2012, 10:08 a.m. CST
And not the Director who directed him.
Nov. 1, 2012, 10:13 a.m. CST
Nov. 1, 2012, 3:35 p.m. CST
Titilates me with, "The Fly" to "A History Of Violence". Pisses me off with the lacklustre "A Dangerous Method" and "Cosmopolis".
Nov. 1, 2012, 9:15 p.m. CST
Damn I haven't seen those. I remember seeing Coppola's tirade against Crash printed up on a display as you walked in to the movie. I
thought crash was a solid movie about car fuckers and couldn't understand why Coppola didn't like it.
Nov. 2, 2012, 9:22 a.m. CST
Next time, my darling....
Nov. 2, 2012, 12:14 p.m. CST
Irons' best performance(s). Still some of the best acting I've ever seen. One critic described Irons' snubbing for this role, and his Oscar win the following year for 'Reversal of Fortune' as (paraphrased) "climbing everest getting no recognition for it, then getting an award for having cocktails on the veranda." Oh, and 'Crash' is a masterpiece. His last masterpiece, IMO.
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 183 total posts 118 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 401 total posts 45 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 92 total posts 31 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 196 total posts 13 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 77 total posts 7 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts