L.A. Readers! Join Mr. Beaks For A Free Screening Of WRECK-IT RALPH On November 1st!
Disney's WRECK-IT RALPH is a rambunctiously loving tribute to the enduring time suck known as video games. It spans decades of arcade history, encompassing everything from PAC-MAN to the visually chaotic first-person shooters of today. It is hilarious, heartfelt and, of course, brilliantly animated. And if you'd like to see it one day early for free, I'm your man.
This Thursday, November 1st, AICN will be hosting a screening of WRECK-IT RALPH at the Landmark Theatres in Los Angeles (10850 Pico Blvd., 90064). The movie will start promptly at 7:30. Interested? Here's what you need to do:
1) Send an email with the subject "I Wanna Wreck It!" to email@example.com.
2) In the body of the email, include your full name and the full name of your guest (only one guest per person please).
3) Check AICN on October 31st at 4 PM PST to see if you made the list!
This is first come, first serve, so shoot me an email now! And keep your eyes peeled for my interview with director Rich Moore, which will be posting later today!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 29, 2012, 12:41 p.m. CST
Oct. 29, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
Oct. 29, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
Oct. 29, 2012, 12:50 p.m. CST
I bet Harry's hard at work to ensure he stays up to date on the DVD Column ... ... oh, wait!
Oct. 29, 2012, 1:08 p.m. CST
Oct. 29, 2012, 2:48 p.m. CST
But for whatever reason I feel like I should be more excited for this. Hopefully the trailers have been a tad misleading and there will be more nostalgia than what's been let on. But if it becomes the Sarah Silverman show I will become a giant green rage monster.
Oct. 29, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
in the latest news column, we have 3 contest or screening announcements, 6 scary movie countdown articles, 2 behind the scenes pics, 2 comic book interviews, 2 sets of cosplay pics, 1 recap of NY comicon panels, 1 Saturday shorts article, 1 bullshit Matrix films article, and 2 movie interviews.
Oct. 29, 2012, 3:27 p.m. CST
It's more of a "random stuff we think is cool" site and a forum for movie studios to promote their films through celebrity interviews and embargoed reviews. It really isn't much of a news site at all anymore. There's plenty of new stuff up on ComingSoon.net today. I go there and Deadline.com for movie news. I come here on Fridays for the reviews, which I enjoy, and a couple of times throughout the week to see if Harry has posted his DVD column, which I used to rely on to keep up with what's new. I'd love to see a more focused and cutting-edge AICN again, but those days are gone.
Oct. 29, 2012, 3:42 p.m. CST
by doom master
Yeah baby...I sure am....
Oct. 29, 2012, 5:59 p.m. CST
Oct. 29, 2012, 8:34 p.m. CST
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 242 total posts 66 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 180 total posts 30 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 72 total posts 28 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 87 total posts 21 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 683 total posts 11 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 18 total posts 10 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 49 total posts 7 posts
- Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World... -- 138 total posts 6 posts