Updated With Winners!! SILENT HILL Fans!! Want Your Own Robbie The Rabbit?!?! Here's Your Chance!!
The Kidd here...
Alright, alright... so I've been a bit behind schedule in announcing the winners of those Robbie the Rabbits from SILENT HILL: REVELATION. Sometimes life just continues to pile more and more stuff on your plate. It happens. But just in time for the Thanksgiving weekend, I've got the three winners... so I guess if you won, now you've got something to be thankful for. If not, oh well...
What you needed to do was create your own version of Pyramid Head by whatever means and send in a picture of your creation. And man, did some of you really come up with some amazing work...
I may only have had three Rabbits to give away to the best, but I wanted to at least showcase some of the other good stuff, because... well, it's really good.
- Devin Dewey
- Byron Hotson
- Jared Rose
- Andrew Stoveken
- Mark Tobin
- Gus Weber
Quite impressive indeed. But in narrowing it down to the three best, it was quite clear that while these digital creations were really very good, practical effects is where this was at for me. So behold the three winners of these Robbie the Rabbits, who obviously put in A LOT of work at some point in time to make their Pyramid Heads happen:
- Joshua Love
- Stephen Nettles
- Tim Roberts
There you have it. Thanks to everyone who participated, congrats to our three big winners, thanks once more to Open Road Films for setting this up with us.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 24, 2012, 10:38 a.m. CST
by dr sauch
Oct. 24, 2012, 10:40 a.m. CST
Would've been nice if us Canucks could've gotten in on this.
Oct. 24, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
It would be like... 20 dollars shipping costs more. Thats not so bad.
Oct. 24, 2012, 10:53 a.m. CST
No such thing
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:15 a.m. CST
JK, I don't even know who that hell that is. I should enter just to be a troll.
Oct. 24, 2012, 11:58 a.m. CST
Time to nut up or shut up.
Oct. 24, 2012, 2:11 p.m. CST
Wow. Not sure how I missed this. I'll watch Radha Mitchell in anything. Sean Bean, not so much.
Oct. 24, 2012, 3:41 p.m. CST
nothing says "I lost a contest" better than by getting blown out the water by incredible artists! *grabs my meager inkpen and paper*
Oct. 24, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
Oct. 24, 2012, 5:30 p.m. CST
I realize he survived National Treasure because it was a Disney movie but isn't it written somewhere that Sean Bean has to die in every movie? I think it's called the Michael Biehn clause.
Oct. 24, 2012, 8:38 p.m. CST
Roberto will be signing alongside Haruo Nakajima (the original Godzilla), Peter Criss of KISS, Gary Busey and 30 other horror guests (Roberto was just announced on their official facebook page, but isn't on the main site as of now, the facebook usually announces a day or so earyly)... http://www.themadmonsterparty.com/guests.html
Oct. 25, 2012, 1:27 a.m. CST
They made the name transition from the mid-90s.
Oct. 25, 2012, 1:28 a.m. CST
Oct. 25, 2012, 6:03 a.m. CST
I'm confused. Do we just draw Pyramid Head? Is Pyramid Head different in every Silent Hill incarnation? Or do you want us to come up with an original creature? An original creature with a pyramid head that's not the Pyramid Head we know ?
Oct. 25, 2012, 7:12 a.m. CST
Oct. 25, 2012, 2:32 p.m. CST
Nothing, dunno if billy forgot about it or what, I wanted that flashlight SO BAD man!
Nov. 20, 2012, 9:30 a.m. CST
you GOTTA be shitting me. these halfassed photoshop jobs??? Post a gallery of EVERYONE who entered, let the users decide.
Nov. 20, 2012, 9:32 a.m. CST
Nov. 20, 2012, 9:53 a.m. CST
Nov. 20, 2012, 10:54 a.m. CST
Sort of a wicker man thing. I really should have spent some more time on it. http://dougbot.com/forum/GotAPyramidHead.jpg
Nov. 20, 2012, 2:08 p.m. CST
by Metal Watch
Gk1: Don't be upset that you didn't win by denigrating everyone else's entries. I lost too, but I did not half-ass anything about it. Big deal! It's a doll. Dougbot: I love your design. I wasn't sure whether to go that route or do a straight-up Pyramid Head. Rules were slightly unclear, but you really did an awesome job.
Nov. 20, 2012, 6:47 p.m. CST
metal watch: the ones that actually WON are fine. they put in what is obviously hard work...but oh well. I guess i do sound bitter, lol
Nov. 21, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
Should have spent more time on it?? If you really drew that, that's a work of art my friend. Excellent work, and a great interpretation.
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 298 total posts 148 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 427 total posts 146 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 317 total posts 71 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 247 total posts 27 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 211 total posts 21 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 586 total posts 20 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 205 total posts 12 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 153 total posts 7 posts