Troy & Abed
“Community” was supposed to launch its Harmonless fourth season today. Then somebody changed his mind. Also “Animal Practice” was cancelled yesterday. Watch and learn:
No one yet knows when “Community” returns.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:38 p.m. CST
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:42 p.m. CST
I hope the move will help the show. It deserve it. So GOOD. But damn I want to see next season nowww...
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:48 p.m. CST
i hope this is proof community will still be funny without dan harmon
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:49 p.m. CST
Sad, but fun.
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:49 p.m. CST
Strange. Anyway, I said it was Fun. Sad, but fun.
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:50 p.m. CST
Oct. 19, 2012, 6:17 p.m. CST
Ok, so it's still going to have jokes in it, and I'm still going to laugh.
Oct. 19, 2012, 6:21 p.m. CST
by Chris Moody
Oct. 19, 2012, 6:34 p.m. CST
This gives me hope that the show might retain its voice without Harmon.
Oct. 19, 2012, 7:16 p.m. CST
But then, these are the geniuses that put Leno in primetime five nights a week a couple of years ago.
Oct. 19, 2012, 8:11 p.m. CST
Harmon doesn't need to be there to squash the cast. They're funnier without him. And if all else fails please put Alison Brie in the shortest miniskirt possible. With heels.
Oct. 19, 2012, 8:41 p.m. CST
Oct. 19, 2012, 9:05 p.m. CST
30 Rock is doing that pretty well at the moment.
Oct. 19, 2012, 9:08 p.m. CST
That whipsmart Jordan McDeere would have a full season order of 22 Community episodes planted firmly at Thursday 9pm allllllllllll damn year. *sigh*
Oct. 19, 2012, 9:33 p.m. CST
by Drunken Busboy
Think of all the Olympic revenue NBC wasted on the piece of shit show they shoved down our throats! They altered the Olympic Closing Ceremonies and edited out THE WHO in favor of a monkey on a scooter! Think about that! An NBC executive made that decision! I wonder if they are still working! ;)
Oct. 19, 2012, 9:34 p.m. CST
by Drunken Busboy
That's like replacing poop with poop that has corn kernals in it! It's still poop! :(
Oct. 19, 2012, 9:46 p.m. CST
Oct. 19, 2012, 11:14 p.m. CST
by la te ral us
Oct. 19, 2012, 11:31 p.m. CST
Not saying the new guys won't be good (can't say anything till we actually see it) but without good writing it doesn't matter how good the actors are. Good actors can't make bad writing somehow better.
Oct. 20, 2012, 12:20 a.m. CST
Not so sure I can say that about Sons yet.. especially after the funny as hell cameo from Walton Goggins week before.. McHale might be good, have to admit only other thing I remember seeing him in was the Spy Kids flick.. and he was no great shakes in that one.. and.. if you say Sons has jumped for the casting.. then how can they cast Danny "Christmas sweater" Trejo as a baddie anymore.. sorry.. anytime I see him.. I no long see the knife wielding BAD ASS from "Desperado".. I see him in his Christmas sweater in the last Harold and Kumar..
Oct. 20, 2012, 5:34 a.m. CST
by Martin Hogg
is something afoot? also, this will teach me not to go out drinking, and stay home and pay attention to the fucking internet
Oct. 20, 2012, 6:11 a.m. CST
by rakesh patel
I'd drink her bathwater.
Oct. 20, 2012, 6:18 a.m. CST
by rakesh patel
Is one seriously talented geezer. writer. actor, comedian, music artist. Dang.
Oct. 20, 2012, 8:07 a.m. CST
Or even a short little video. And I think you all know which ones I'm talking about.
Oct. 20, 2012, 8:37 a.m. CST
Yes, Community was getting crushed by The Big Bang Theory, but it was getting better ratings than 30 Rock is getting this season in the same slot. 30 Rock costs ten times more than Community with their cast (I would bet Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, and Tracy Morgan each make more than the entire Community cast combined). Community could draw better ratings than most of NBC's current comedies. They also have loyal viewers which few NBC show has.
Oct. 20, 2012, 12:18 p.m. CST
The scene with Nero's sister was supremely dumb.
Oct. 20, 2012, 2:31 p.m. CST
Oct. 20, 2012, 2:36 p.m. CST
These things come in threes - what's the next show to bite the dust? I'm thinking The Mob Doctor.
Oct. 20, 2012, 3:40 p.m. CST
So I guess that Chevy Chase threw another tantrum on Friday and used the N word which shut down production for a day
Oct. 20, 2012, 4:45 p.m. CST
Oct. 20, 2012, 5:12 p.m. CST
Alison Brie is so pretty and talented, there are 13 ugly, clumsy people alive today, whose sole purpose is to bring balance the force.
Oct. 20, 2012, 5:13 p.m. CST
balance TO the force. There are 3 morons at AICN who haven't developed an edit button in almost two decades.
Oct. 20, 2012, 5:59 p.m. CST
good thing about sons of anarchy is that it airs every week at the same time! How hard is that? Community Kick starter time right? I think that is where they start a web site to raise money for a movie, but instead for community and play it on hulu youtube with adds, or sell it on itunes or amazon. I want six seasons and a movie, even though community college normally takes 2 1/2 years to obtain a degree
Oct. 20, 2012, 6:56 p.m. CST
Hey. If The Walking Dead can do well without it's original showrunner, I guess anything is possible. I'm still tentative, but a little more hopeful.
Oct. 20, 2012, 11:55 p.m. CST
I hope the producers and NBC suits can feel the hate the fans of COMMUNITY have for them in their very souls.
I hope they feel it at all times.
Oct. 21, 2012, 9:48 p.m. CST
Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs - A Pin Up Special https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2yNcAZt3E8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 158 total posts 158 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 150 total posts 150 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 526 total posts 56 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 475 total posts 48 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 232 total posts 23 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Day of the Doctor'!! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Penultimate HOMELAND!! New BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, DAD, MENTALIST, ONCE, REVENGE, BETRAYAL, TREME & SEX!! Mandela On 60 MINUTES!! AMAZING RACE Finale!! Last MENTALIST Of 2013!! BONNIE & CLYDE Premiere!! Herc's Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 38 total posts 8 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 192 total posts 8 posts
- Idris Elba On THE DAILY SHOW!! Ian McKellen On LETTERMAN!! Amy Adams On FALLON!! New RICK & MORTY, ALMOST HUMAN, CRYO, BROKE, MET, MOLLY, MOM, HOSTAGES, VOICE, MNF & RAW!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 7 total posts 7 posts