South Florida!! Here's Your List Of Winners Off To See PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4!!
The Kidd here...
If you find your name on the following list, you're in to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 tomorrow night, October 18, at 7:00 p.m., at the AMC Sunset Place 24.
This may not be an exclusive Ain't It Cool event, but we've got you taken care of regardless. If you see your name here, you are guaranteed a seat in the theatre to see the film. You just have to make sure you're there by 6:45 p.m. (not one second later), and we'll usher you right inside. Miss that time, and we have no choice but to release your seats back out into the wild, so be punctual
And, if you no-show, have fun spending time on the Black List forever and ever and ever.
Alright... who's off to see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 with me?
- Nikaury Almonte (+1)
- Laura Benitez (+1)
- Maria Conde (+1)
- Mauricio Hawkings (+1)
- Berardo Hernandez (+1)
- Jason Hunter (+1)
- Steve Jones (+1)
- John Licona (+1)
- Diana Martinez (+1)
- Natalie Tirado (+1)
- Joshua Vazquez (+1)
That's it. That's the list.
Emails are going out immediately with your instructions for Thursday night, so, if you haven't received them by the morning, shoot me an email, so I can get all that info out to you ASAP.
Otherwise, I'll be seeing you all on Thursday night.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 17, 2012, 4:11 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
missed the cut off , Its OK I didn't want to see Paranormal Inactivity 4 anyway.
Oct. 17, 2012, 4:20 p.m. CST
I am super stoked to be seeing this. I've tried and tried to win but have previously been unsuccessful. But now I feel like a million bucks. Thanks to the Kidd and all the staff at AICN for making this possible. I have been following the series of trailers for all the movies for a while now. It hasn't been enough for me to go to a theater and see them or even get them off of Netflix but something tells me this will be different. I am a HUGE fan of found footage genre and think more directors should take the found footage approach. Imagine how badass Saving Private Ryan would have been through the eyes of a news reel photographer or how ahead of it's time Scream would have been if Jamie K's character would have had a camera. I look forward to this even as it will be the highlight of my 2012. God bless us everyone. Mitt 2012
Oct. 17, 2012, 7:39 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
I punched out in the first movie, has the series improved at all?
Oct. 18, 2012, 6:05 a.m. CST
Awful, awful faked reality tv bullshit. If you're scared at all by Paranormal Activity, you're pretty much pathetic.
Oct. 18, 2012, 9:07 a.m. CST
And gruntybear if your not afraid of ghost or can't suspend believe for 2 hours to enjoy your self and get a little scared then I feel sorry for your mother.
Oct. 18, 2012, 10:46 a.m. CST
Got to see a free sneak preview of this on Tuesday. Glad I didn't pay for it. Everything in it with the exception of the Kinect IR dots has been done, and done BETTER, in the previous films. The Kinect IR dots are neat for about the first 2 shots they are used, then it is just lame for the remaining 30 shots you see of it. The PA films have officially become formulaic, and that's a bummer, because I dug the first 3. I saw this with a packed house theater of 255 people, and there were only 2 moments when the audience reacted to the scares, otherwise people were literally falling asleep! That's pretty bad. Save for a Redbox rental at best!
Oct. 18, 2012, 12:24 p.m. CST
Oct. 18, 2012, 12:25 p.m. CST
And hopefully we're past the torture porn phase of horror. That was the absolute basement of the genre we've seen yet.
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 262 total posts 262 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 152 total posts 152 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 358 total posts 131 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 117 total posts 117 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 287 total posts 103 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 319 total posts 73 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 118 total posts 65 posts
- Sam Raimi Producing THE LAST OF US Movie! Maisie Williams In Talk To Play Ellie! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 39 total posts 39 posts