South Florida - Want To Get Connected At An Advance Screening Of CLOUD ATLAS?! The Kidd Has The Details!!
The Kidd here...
I've been hearing a wide assortment of opinions about CLOUD ATLAS, and, while I haven't gotten into much detail, the general consensus is that it's really a film you need to see for yourself and make up your own mind about. I'm offering up such an opportunity to you, South Florida.
I've got tickets to an advance screening of CLOUD ATLAS next Tuesday night, October 23, at 7:30 p.m., at the Regal South Beach Stadium 18 in Miami Beach, and they're yours if you want them.
Here's what I need from you.
An answer to the following question - Do you think our lives are connected to those from the past and/or future, and, if so, why? - in 100 words or less.
As the entries come pouring in, they'll be judged on their own merit. Once enough good quality entries fill out all our seats, I'm closing up shop on this contest, and winners will be notified by email and posted up on the site.
In the body of the email, send your name and answer to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
WE'RE ALL CONNECTED
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Warner Bros. for setting this up with us, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 16, 2012, 2:05 p.m. CST
by Baron Karza
Oct. 16, 2012, 2:57 p.m. CST
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:23 p.m. CST
by Danny Boil
One very unambitious piece of fluff, that's clear. But, no, seriously, how can this movie not be 8 hours long? I'm very curious. (Also, Argo kicked ass. Very entertaining, very tense. Great job, Mr. Affleck!)
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:24 p.m. CST
by Danny Boil
Hey, Skinny... yer ribs are showing!
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:28 p.m. CST
by Danny Boil
By "awful," I mean "sexually outlandish."
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:46 p.m. CST
Oct. 16, 2012, 5:38 p.m. CST
It's rather good, if messy. Stunning make-up, vis-effects etc as you can expect. Script is never quite as good though; but it's an enchanting experience and one I imagine is going to go down fairly well, if not without its share of detractors too.
Oct. 16, 2012, 7:02 p.m. CST
it would be a amazing return to form for the wachoskis..all they need is a strong yet creative producer who can work with them and reign them in when necessary... anyone know were Alan ladd is theses days? for he is sorely missed
Oct. 16, 2012, 7:10 p.m. CST
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:48 p.m. CST
It is +1 for anyone else wondering. Thanks, Kidd!
Oct. 16, 2012, 10:45 p.m. CST
Fucking rednecks! They won't like the movie, let alone understand it!
Oct. 16, 2012, 11:25 p.m. CST
Because she is just fucking awful.
Oct. 17, 2012, 9:52 a.m. CST
I'm from South Florida and I loved Zardoz. Deal with it!
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 253 total posts 152 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 139 total posts 139 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 254 total posts 117 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 151 total posts 60 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 113 total posts 57 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 67 total posts 39 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 449 total posts 38 posts