South Florida - Want To Get Connected At An Advance Screening Of CLOUD ATLAS?! The Kidd Has The Details!!
The Kidd here...
I've been hearing a wide assortment of opinions about CLOUD ATLAS, and, while I haven't gotten into much detail, the general consensus is that it's really a film you need to see for yourself and make up your own mind about. I'm offering up such an opportunity to you, South Florida.
I've got tickets to an advance screening of CLOUD ATLAS next Tuesday night, October 23, at 7:30 p.m., at the Regal South Beach Stadium 18 in Miami Beach, and they're yours if you want them.
Here's what I need from you.
An answer to the following question - Do you think our lives are connected to those from the past and/or future, and, if so, why? - in 100 words or less.
As the entries come pouring in, they'll be judged on their own merit. Once enough good quality entries fill out all our seats, I'm closing up shop on this contest, and winners will be notified by email and posted up on the site.
In the body of the email, send your name and answer to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
WE'RE ALL CONNECTED
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make early enough to get in, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Warner Bros. for setting this up with us, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 16, 2012, 2:05 p.m. CST
by Baron Karza
Oct. 16, 2012, 2:57 p.m. CST
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:23 p.m. CST
by Danny Boil
One very unambitious piece of fluff, that's clear. But, no, seriously, how can this movie not be 8 hours long? I'm very curious. (Also, Argo kicked ass. Very entertaining, very tense. Great job, Mr. Affleck!)
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:24 p.m. CST
by Danny Boil
Hey, Skinny... yer ribs are showing!
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:28 p.m. CST
by Danny Boil
By "awful," I mean "sexually outlandish."
Oct. 16, 2012, 3:46 p.m. CST
Oct. 16, 2012, 5:38 p.m. CST
It's rather good, if messy. Stunning make-up, vis-effects etc as you can expect. Script is never quite as good though; but it's an enchanting experience and one I imagine is going to go down fairly well, if not without its share of detractors too.
Oct. 16, 2012, 7:02 p.m. CST
it would be a amazing return to form for the wachoskis..all they need is a strong yet creative producer who can work with them and reign them in when necessary... anyone know were Alan ladd is theses days? for he is sorely missed
Oct. 16, 2012, 7:10 p.m. CST
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:48 p.m. CST
It is +1 for anyone else wondering. Thanks, Kidd!
Oct. 16, 2012, 10:45 p.m. CST
Fucking rednecks! They won't like the movie, let alone understand it!
Oct. 16, 2012, 11:25 p.m. CST
Because she is just fucking awful.
Oct. 17, 2012, 9:52 a.m. CST
I'm from South Florida and I loved Zardoz. Deal with it!
- JAMES GANDOLFINI 1961-2013 -- 182 total posts 29 posts
- Ages And Genders!! Casting Breakdown For Seven Characters Headed For J.J. Abrams’ STAR WARS: EPISODE VII?? -- 284 total posts 23 posts
- A New KICK-ASS 2 International Poster!! -- 64 total posts 12 posts
- A Few Nice "Making Of' Pics From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 141 total posts 11 posts
- Mary Jane Watson is NOT going to be a part of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 273 total posts 11 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 144 total posts 8 posts
- AICN COMICS REVIEWS: WOLVERINE! THE TRUE LIVES OF THE FABULOUS KILLJOYS! SPACE 1999! LIBERATOR! & MORE! -- 59 total posts 7 posts
- ‘It’s The Least Of Your Problems!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Big HANNIBAL Finale!! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1915 total posts 4 posts
- NOWHERE BOY director Sam Taylor-Johnson signs on to 50 SHADES OF GREY!! -- 49 total posts 3 posts