Capone has details on how you can win tickets to an early screening of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 in 25 cities, and info on securing VIP tickets to the Chicago screening!!!
Hey everyone. Capone in Chicago here.
Well it appears the votes are in and the cities around the world have been chosen for the early fan screenings of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 on October 16.
The 25 cities that received the most votes and earned a free screening are: Lima, Peru; São Paulo, Brazil; Lake Bluff, IL; Mexico City, Mexico; Brasília, Brazil; Los Angeles, CA; Fresno, CA; Purchase, NY; Houston, TX; Bogotá, Colombia; Moscow, Russia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; New York, NY; London, UK; Paris, France; Minneapolis, MN; Chicago, IL; Santiago, Chile; Munich, Germany; Sheffield, UK; Toronto, Canada; San Antonio, TX; Göteborg, Sweden; and Orlando, FL .
So here's how you get tickets if you live in or near on of these cities. Visit the film’s official site at www.ParanormalMovie.com. Just RSVP for the city of your choice and get to the designated theater as early as humanly possible; these screenings tend to be overbooked by a lot. Chicago folks, here's the shortcut link to your screening.
That being said, I've got 20 VIP seats for Ain't It Cool News readers for the PARANORMAL ACITIVTY 4 Chicago screening (please note the 9:00pm start time). Basically, VIP means you have a guaranteed seat in the screening so you don't have to wait in line. Just check in with me when you get there, and I'll hook you up with your seats.
To win, send me an email at PA4Chicago@aintitcoolmail.com (please note the new email address) with the subject line "So Much Activity!" (exactly like that). In the body of the email, I need your full Name, whether or not you're bringing a Guest (each winner may bring ONE confirmed guest--if I think you gave your +1 to someone trolling for free tickets at the theater, you won't get in), and the answer to the following question: "Which of the three preceding PARANORMAL ACTIVITY movies is your favorite, and why?"Be specific. I want a detailed reason for your choice. Keep your responses BRIEF--no more than 75 words (no matter how tempted you are to go over the limit). Best answers win, and you'll hear from me over the weekend if you won, so check your email!
Although this is not an exclusive Ain't It Cool News event, it is overbooked to guarantee a full house for our guests. Also, winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime (8:45pm), at which time any empty seats in our rows will be given away. So you should arrive early to make sure you get in and get a good seat. If you can't arrive early, don't enter this contest. If there's even the slightest chance you or your guest will have to back out of attending or arrive late if you do win, don't enter. If you have a job that might make you late or unable to attend, or an ill/pregnant relative, or a temperamental significant other, or a scratchy throat, do not enter. And the 24-hour-notice-to-cancel rule is done. If you win and don't show up, the Black List is your new best friend.
Good luck, everyone! And thanks to Paramount Pictures for bringing this very cool screening to Chicago.
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4, directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman (who made PA3), is in theaters everywhere October 19.
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:02 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
Literally went to the site right before you posted this. Got my tickets!!
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:20 p.m. CST
That is all
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:46 p.m. CST
by golden tribw
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:33 p.m. CST
There's no way people were that scared during these movies. They're predictable and lame. And cheap too, which means we'll have 8 more before they stop making them. Too bad.
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:39 p.m. CST
by Brandon Gable
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 165 total posts 7 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 113 total posts 5 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 145 total posts 4 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 70 total posts 4 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 331 total posts 4 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 52 total posts 3 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- "What will you do when you find your father?" "I'm going to kill him." Teaser trailer for NED RIFLE, "the third and final chapter of HENRY FOOL"! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- Exclusive MATADOR Clip!! New DRUNK, TYRANT, NATHAN, CARTER, GEAR, STORAGE, SHIPPING, SWAP, LOSS, LITTLE, LIARS, & PAINS!! LITTLE WOMEN LA Finale!! Howard Stern’s TALENT!! Richard Linklater On THE DAILY SHOW!! Max Brooks On TAVIS!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 10 total posts 2 posts