Tammy Schmammy!! Learn Who Plays Jerry Gergich’s Wife On PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Supermodel Christie Brinkley will play Gayle Gergich’s wife on “Parks and Recreation,” according to Entertainment Weekly.
Jerry Gergich's wife has been mentioned but never glimpsed over the series’ long run.
It was earlier established that Jerry Gergich had a blonde daughter hot enough for Rob Lowe’s character to date.
Find all of the Reporter’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:24 p.m. CST
"That man has the largest penis I've ever seen. I actually don't even know if he has mumps. I forgot to look. I was distracted by the largest penis I've ever seen." - Dr. Harris
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:38 p.m. CST
by Uncle Pooky
If only for the fact that they've kept it fresh and funny all this time.
Oct. 11, 2012, 2:27 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:09 p.m. CST
by Uncle Pooky
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:24 p.m. CST
He spends his birthdays alone in a bubble bath, remember. I've always loved how much the rest of the crew irrationally hates Jerry. And libraries. I actually liked it better when they DIDN'T have Jerry be a big screw-up at work, because that was funnier.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
It always seems to me that they have Jerry screw up something minor, like pronunciation of a word or tripping, so that everyone is laughing at him whilst not noticing that he's doing something brilliant. He's sort of a genius who fumbles and have no confidence, so no one spots it.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
Jerry is usually so happy despite all the shit everyone puts him through.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:54 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:10 p.m. CST
I don't recall which season (mostly because I only just started watching P&R in about the last 6-8 months and I did a crash course of all the past episodes in just a couple weeks) but it's the one where, I think the deal is Jerry has some kind of accident in a stream or something, figures I'm totally getting fuzzy on the details now, but in one of Leslie's to-camera moments, she's doing an impression of Tom talking to Jerry, and I now can't recall the beginning of what she says, but the ending of it (what made me spit up in laughter) is her going "what would you do for a klondike bar -- kill your wife?!" and particularly the look on Poehler's face, like that wide eyed look that Ansari can have so often, I just died.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:39 p.m. CST
what a body in that first bikini pic
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:25 p.m. CST
http://imageshack.us/a/img824/7/christiebrinkleypicture.jpg 58 years old, and i would still absolutely hit that.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:43 p.m. CST
No fat people allowed.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
Does that really happen though? He screws up something minor while doing something brilliant? I'm going to have to pay more attention to him. I thought they just had him do stupid things for no reason.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:14 a.m. CST
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:51 a.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
painting a landscape, and then Leslie tosses it in the water and drags him back to hell.
Oct. 12, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
Jerry is a brilliant painter. He always gives the best gifts for people. His ideas are for the department are often amazing, but then he fumbles the delivery and so everyone disregards them. I will say that, after Ron's, his is my favorite in "The Fight"'s drunk montage.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:24 p.m. CST
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 386 total posts 354 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 319 total posts 107 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 111 total posts 92 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 149 total posts 57 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1464 total posts 57 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 49 total posts 47 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts