Tammy Schmammy!! Learn Who Plays Jerry Gergich’s Wife On PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Supermodel Christie Brinkley will play Gayle Gergich’s wife on “Parks and Recreation,” according to Entertainment Weekly.
Jerry Gergich's wife has been mentioned but never glimpsed over the series’ long run.
It was earlier established that Jerry Gergich had a blonde daughter hot enough for Rob Lowe’s character to date.
Find all of the Reporter’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:24 p.m. CST
"That man has the largest penis I've ever seen. I actually don't even know if he has mumps. I forgot to look. I was distracted by the largest penis I've ever seen." - Dr. Harris
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:38 p.m. CST
by Uncle Pooky
If only for the fact that they've kept it fresh and funny all this time.
Oct. 11, 2012, 2:27 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:09 p.m. CST
by Uncle Pooky
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:24 p.m. CST
He spends his birthdays alone in a bubble bath, remember. I've always loved how much the rest of the crew irrationally hates Jerry. And libraries. I actually liked it better when they DIDN'T have Jerry be a big screw-up at work, because that was funnier.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
It always seems to me that they have Jerry screw up something minor, like pronunciation of a word or tripping, so that everyone is laughing at him whilst not noticing that he's doing something brilliant. He's sort of a genius who fumbles and have no confidence, so no one spots it.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
Jerry is usually so happy despite all the shit everyone puts him through.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:54 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:10 p.m. CST
I don't recall which season (mostly because I only just started watching P&R in about the last 6-8 months and I did a crash course of all the past episodes in just a couple weeks) but it's the one where, I think the deal is Jerry has some kind of accident in a stream or something, figures I'm totally getting fuzzy on the details now, but in one of Leslie's to-camera moments, she's doing an impression of Tom talking to Jerry, and I now can't recall the beginning of what she says, but the ending of it (what made me spit up in laughter) is her going "what would you do for a klondike bar -- kill your wife?!" and particularly the look on Poehler's face, like that wide eyed look that Ansari can have so often, I just died.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:39 p.m. CST
what a body in that first bikini pic
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:25 p.m. CST
http://imageshack.us/a/img824/7/christiebrinkleypicture.jpg 58 years old, and i would still absolutely hit that.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:43 p.m. CST
No fat people allowed.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
Does that really happen though? He screws up something minor while doing something brilliant? I'm going to have to pay more attention to him. I thought they just had him do stupid things for no reason.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:14 a.m. CST
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:51 a.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
painting a landscape, and then Leslie tosses it in the water and drags him back to hell.
Oct. 12, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
Jerry is a brilliant painter. He always gives the best gifts for people. His ideas are for the department are often amazing, but then he fumbles the delivery and so everyone disregards them. I will say that, after Ron's, his is my favorite in "The Fight"'s drunk montage.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:24 p.m. CST
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 284 total posts 56 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 233 total posts 48 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 281 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 34 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts