Tammy Schmammy!! Learn Who Plays Jerry Gergich’s Wife On PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Supermodel Christie Brinkley will play Gayle Gergich’s wife on “Parks and Recreation,” according to Entertainment Weekly.
Jerry Gergich's wife has been mentioned but never glimpsed over the series’ long run.
It was earlier established that Jerry Gergich had a blonde daughter hot enough for Rob Lowe’s character to date.
Find all of the Reporter’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:24 p.m. CST
"That man has the largest penis I've ever seen. I actually don't even know if he has mumps. I forgot to look. I was distracted by the largest penis I've ever seen." - Dr. Harris
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:38 p.m. CST
by Uncle Pooky
If only for the fact that they've kept it fresh and funny all this time.
Oct. 11, 2012, 2:27 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:09 p.m. CST
by Uncle Pooky
Oct. 11, 2012, 3:24 p.m. CST
He spends his birthdays alone in a bubble bath, remember. I've always loved how much the rest of the crew irrationally hates Jerry. And libraries. I actually liked it better when they DIDN'T have Jerry be a big screw-up at work, because that was funnier.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
It always seems to me that they have Jerry screw up something minor, like pronunciation of a word or tripping, so that everyone is laughing at him whilst not noticing that he's doing something brilliant. He's sort of a genius who fumbles and have no confidence, so no one spots it.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
Jerry is usually so happy despite all the shit everyone puts him through.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:54 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:10 p.m. CST
I don't recall which season (mostly because I only just started watching P&R in about the last 6-8 months and I did a crash course of all the past episodes in just a couple weeks) but it's the one where, I think the deal is Jerry has some kind of accident in a stream or something, figures I'm totally getting fuzzy on the details now, but in one of Leslie's to-camera moments, she's doing an impression of Tom talking to Jerry, and I now can't recall the beginning of what she says, but the ending of it (what made me spit up in laughter) is her going "what would you do for a klondike bar -- kill your wife?!" and particularly the look on Poehler's face, like that wide eyed look that Ansari can have so often, I just died.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:39 p.m. CST
what a body in that first bikini pic
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:25 p.m. CST
http://imageshack.us/a/img824/7/christiebrinkleypicture.jpg 58 years old, and i would still absolutely hit that.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:43 p.m. CST
No fat people allowed.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
Does that really happen though? He screws up something minor while doing something brilliant? I'm going to have to pay more attention to him. I thought they just had him do stupid things for no reason.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:14 a.m. CST
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:51 a.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
painting a landscape, and then Leslie tosses it in the water and drags him back to hell.
Oct. 12, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
Jerry is a brilliant painter. He always gives the best gifts for people. His ideas are for the department are often amazing, but then he fumbles the delivery and so everyone disregards them. I will say that, after Ron's, his is my favorite in "The Fight"'s drunk montage.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:24 p.m. CST
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 577 total posts 11 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 229 total posts 9 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 254 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 119 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts