Spoiler For Netflix’s New
This comes to us from “Call Me Whatever”:
This is, at best, a minor spoiler, but it gives a hint of what's coming on the next season of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. I work near the AD set, and took this picture about six weeks ago:
But then this happened a few weeks later...
Lucille Austero, of course, was the Liza Minelli character who dated both Buster and GOB (and Carl Weathers).
At least 10 season-four episodes upload all at once to Netflix this spring.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 10, 2012, 6:36 p.m. CST
Can't freakin' wait till these debut.
Oct. 10, 2012, 7:18 p.m. CST
by David Warner
Oct. 10, 2012, 8:28 p.m. CST
Hmm. Works for me. Figured they'd try to get 2+ months of subs out of people. Unless they are charging per episode?
Oct. 10, 2012, 8:35 p.m. CST
"The season will consist of between 10 and 13 new episodes, all debuting at the same time on Netflix in early 2013 in the United States"
Oct. 10, 2012, 8:36 p.m. CST
by Dick Jones
Oct. 10, 2012, 9:48 p.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
Oct. 10, 2012, 9:49 p.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:03 a.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:04 a.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:17 a.m. CST
by JD Lux
That is all...
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:39 a.m. CST
You will get some hop ons.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:43 a.m. CST
Yea, that's a big reason why I lose respect for this site and its editors because they try to bury the truth.
I agree with the removal of the AICN Exclusive tag because they realize they're mistake, but to keep it quiet like it never happened by removing the comments and probably banning the members is complete bullshit. It's happened to me before for pointing out that Nordling spoiled something without a spoiler tag and that little bitch banned me. I never expected it from you, Hercules. I hope you didn't ban those folk and only removed the comments, at the least.
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:07 a.m. CST
...you horse's ass
Oct. 11, 2012, 6:58 a.m. CST
But I guess maybe that was obvious and didn't need a spoiler alert. My bad.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:47 a.m. CST
So, *you* don't find it funny. Doesn't mean it's not to others. Personally, I thought Seinfeld was the greatest crock of crap I've ever seen. But millions loved it, so who am I to disagree? I can always, you know, not watch it...
Oct. 11, 2012, 8:06 a.m. CST
I think you mean "Next Spring".
Oct. 11, 2012, 8:57 a.m. CST
This turns out to be terrible. Should've asked for a Netflix only season of Luck. Turns out horses gain sentience in a few years and wipe most of us out in the equine wars of 2019. The leader of that horse rebellion would've died on the set if you assholes hadn't demanded more Arrested Development instead.
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:21 a.m. CST
We have no ability to edit the true history of what happened in a talkback, so in my opinion, unless its something really ugly, racist, ban worthy etc, neither should you Herc. It's a record, unflinching, of what people said and did. This is why i have never supported an edit function on this site. It would destroy the talkbacks. This site rules because people have to answer for the shit they say because its not going anywhere. But its stupid that if you make an embarrassing mistake that you can just erase it from history. Acknowledge the mistake, but don't pretend like it never happened…that's how you lose respect. That's what shitty presidents do.
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:23 a.m. CST
I was in a pissy mood and I'm pretty sure the auto-play only happens on my iPhone, which something you probably, more than likely, can't control.
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:42 a.m. CST
Agreed crow3711. Lack of an edit function is what makes AICN talkbacks great. Censorship is what kills all other boards/forums.
You can never take back what you said. It becomes history.... until the site crashes and all is lost ... or an editor bans you and removes your posts. Like I said, it happened to me before and it pisses me off because it deleted ALL of my history over the years. Wonderful conversations lost. Somehow, I got a little bit of it back by getting myself banned again and then my old username magically was active. I don't know if it was a glitch or my begging for it back actually worked. My initial ban was for absolutely no good reason. Nordling was embarrassed because I had mentioned he misspelled his own name in addition to spoiling Prometheus in a headline, so he banned me without hesitation (and yet he still didn't put a spoiler tag on that Prometheus headline).
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:47 a.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:51 a.m. CST
you fascist fat pimple ridden dick sucker
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:58 a.m. CST
by Jose Armenta
This talkback was destroyed a long time ago by all the pathetic trolls that decided to make this place their home. Mostly, to bitch about how much they hate this site and all the people who work for it.
Oct. 11, 2012, 10:36 a.m. CST
I cannot wait for new Arrested Development
Oct. 11, 2012, 10:43 a.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:05 p.m. CST
Oct. 11, 2012, 1:19 p.m. CST
I freaking loved that show it was hilarious! Made absolutely no sense how Fox could pull it.
Oct. 11, 2012, 2:03 p.m. CST
Don't get me wrong I love the show as much as anyone, but it's just ironic that one of the most revered comedies ever uses the least-respected form of comedy ever. There's always money in the banana stand He's a flamer You're not gonna get HAND fed anymore That's a little cornball If you look through the episodes, the list really does go on.
Oct. 11, 2012, 2:23 p.m. CST
I'm standing right here.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:35 p.m. CST
by Mr. Anderson
I'm still amazed that made it past the censors.
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:53 p.m. CST
All i said was I saw these a month ago
Oct. 11, 2012, 9:54 p.m. CST
I thought YOU had class!
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:15 a.m. CST
Oct. 12, 2012, 6 p.m. CST
Oct. 12, 2012, 6:14 p.m. CST
IT TASTED LIKE A FOOT!!
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 110 total posts 110 posts
- All 13 Season-Six Episodes Of CLONE WARS Land On Netflix!! Joan Jett On LETTERMAN!! Kenan Thompson On MEYERS!! TRAIN YOUR DRAGON On FX DOWNLOAD!! New HANNIBAL, FIVE-0, GRIMM, BLOODS, LAST MAN, NEIGHBORS, ELISTED, HOPE, BANSHEE, TREEHOUSE, GOLD & SMACKDOWN!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 81 total posts 47 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 245 total posts 41 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 50 total posts 33 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 102 total posts 17 posts