‘I Knew You Were An Atheist!!’
A New Trailer For A New AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!
That skinny guy from “The Voice” is in this:
New episodes return to FX Oct. 17.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 7, 2012, 4 a.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
Oct. 7, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
by Rakesh Patel
hoping they're gonna hit us with more fantastic shit this season.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:18 a.m. CST
And every other year. God, television is fucking terrible.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:36 a.m. CST
by David Duchovny
Fucking terrible show--that only got worse as it went on. Seems that the only people who liked this were emo teenage girls and soccer moms with shitty sex lives. Haven't met one male who watched this piece of shit. 50 Shades of Grey syndrome.
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:19 a.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 3:55 p.m. CST
It wasn't scary but it was creepy at times. Most of all it was just mad. You didn't know what would happen next and all the actors seemed to just 'get' the tone of the show, ie camp as fuck. Kinda like True Blood in that respect. The Halloween 2-parter was great as was the finale. Plus it's nice to see a show actually tell a story with a beginning, middle and end in one season.
Oct. 7, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:44 p.m. CST
I especially liked what they did with Tate. Good to see some of the cast returning in new roles and Joseph Fiennes! Still think he's a great actor looking for the right vehicle.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:52 a.m. CST
DO IT DO IT DO IT! Same outfit too
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:10 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 7:42 a.m. CST
Loved season 1. I hate politically correct shows and season 1 pulled no punches. I don't even remember much of any kind of sexual themes in season 1, just in your face crazy people, and I love that shit.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:48 a.m. CST
Anyone that "knows" that there is no God is just as dumb as someone who explains everything by naming God.
Oct. 8, 2012, 10:02 a.m. CST
Of all the atheists I know, the vast majority will tell you they don't believe in god - not that they "know" there isn't a God. I don't consider them dumb for holding a belief, regardless of whether I agree or not - any more than I consider Christians dumb for believing in God. But kudos for condemning people you obviously know nothing about.
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:03 a.m. CST
Great little story, all wrapped up in one season. Wonderful cast, some awesome "holy fuck" moments. I hope they live up to season one!
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:36 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
We're all doomed to be killed one by one as roaming death panels and desperate people out of work kill us for health care dollars and/or food. Vote Romney. He'll move all of us to China where it's safer.
Oct. 8, 2012, 6:56 p.m. CST
The vast majority of Atheists I know are equally evangelical, judgmental, and full of certainty and their own odd kind of piousness as the Christians they admonish.<P> I'm actually probably a lot like you- I don't believe in god, but I'm not in the habit of belittling those that do.
Oct. 9, 2012, 9:57 a.m. CST
The prominent atheists like the late Christopher Hitchens (who I love except for this issue) ALL ridicule the very idea that there is a God. All of them. Your friends and acquaintances then are irrelevant to my comment since I'm not aware they have published many works on the subject
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 350 total posts 350 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 300 total posts 300 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 144 total posts 144 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 112 total posts 112 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 498 total posts 72 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 536 total posts 66 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 53 total posts 53 posts