‘I Knew You Were An Atheist!!’
A New Trailer For A New AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!
That skinny guy from “The Voice” is in this:
New episodes return to FX Oct. 17.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 7, 2012, 4 a.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
Oct. 7, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
by Rakesh Patel
hoping they're gonna hit us with more fantastic shit this season.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:18 a.m. CST
And every other year. God, television is fucking terrible.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:36 a.m. CST
by David Duchovny
Fucking terrible show--that only got worse as it went on. Seems that the only people who liked this were emo teenage girls and soccer moms with shitty sex lives. Haven't met one male who watched this piece of shit. 50 Shades of Grey syndrome.
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:19 a.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 3:55 p.m. CST
It wasn't scary but it was creepy at times. Most of all it was just mad. You didn't know what would happen next and all the actors seemed to just 'get' the tone of the show, ie camp as fuck. Kinda like True Blood in that respect. The Halloween 2-parter was great as was the finale. Plus it's nice to see a show actually tell a story with a beginning, middle and end in one season.
Oct. 7, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:44 p.m. CST
I especially liked what they did with Tate. Good to see some of the cast returning in new roles and Joseph Fiennes! Still think he's a great actor looking for the right vehicle.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:52 a.m. CST
DO IT DO IT DO IT! Same outfit too
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:10 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 7:42 a.m. CST
Loved season 1. I hate politically correct shows and season 1 pulled no punches. I don't even remember much of any kind of sexual themes in season 1, just in your face crazy people, and I love that shit.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:48 a.m. CST
Anyone that "knows" that there is no God is just as dumb as someone who explains everything by naming God.
Oct. 8, 2012, 10:02 a.m. CST
Of all the atheists I know, the vast majority will tell you they don't believe in god - not that they "know" there isn't a God. I don't consider them dumb for holding a belief, regardless of whether I agree or not - any more than I consider Christians dumb for believing in God. But kudos for condemning people you obviously know nothing about.
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:03 a.m. CST
Great little story, all wrapped up in one season. Wonderful cast, some awesome "holy fuck" moments. I hope they live up to season one!
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:36 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
We're all doomed to be killed one by one as roaming death panels and desperate people out of work kill us for health care dollars and/or food. Vote Romney. He'll move all of us to China where it's safer.
Oct. 8, 2012, 6:56 p.m. CST
The vast majority of Atheists I know are equally evangelical, judgmental, and full of certainty and their own odd kind of piousness as the Christians they admonish.<P> I'm actually probably a lot like you- I don't believe in god, but I'm not in the habit of belittling those that do.
Oct. 9, 2012, 9:57 a.m. CST
The prominent atheists like the late Christopher Hitchens (who I love except for this issue) ALL ridicule the very idea that there is a God. All of them. Your friends and acquaintances then are irrelevant to my comment since I'm not aware they have published many works on the subject
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 577 total posts 11 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 229 total posts 9 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 254 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 119 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts