‘I Knew You Were An Atheist!!’
A New Trailer For A New AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!
That skinny guy from “The Voice” is in this:
New episodes return to FX Oct. 17.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 7, 2012, 4 a.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
Oct. 7, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
by Rakesh Patel
hoping they're gonna hit us with more fantastic shit this season.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:18 a.m. CST
And every other year. God, television is fucking terrible.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:36 a.m. CST
by David Duchovny
Fucking terrible show--that only got worse as it went on. Seems that the only people who liked this were emo teenage girls and soccer moms with shitty sex lives. Haven't met one male who watched this piece of shit. 50 Shades of Grey syndrome.
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:19 a.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 3:55 p.m. CST
It wasn't scary but it was creepy at times. Most of all it was just mad. You didn't know what would happen next and all the actors seemed to just 'get' the tone of the show, ie camp as fuck. Kinda like True Blood in that respect. The Halloween 2-parter was great as was the finale. Plus it's nice to see a show actually tell a story with a beginning, middle and end in one season.
Oct. 7, 2012, 4:34 p.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:44 p.m. CST
I especially liked what they did with Tate. Good to see some of the cast returning in new roles and Joseph Fiennes! Still think he's a great actor looking for the right vehicle.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:52 a.m. CST
DO IT DO IT DO IT! Same outfit too
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:10 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 7:42 a.m. CST
Loved season 1. I hate politically correct shows and season 1 pulled no punches. I don't even remember much of any kind of sexual themes in season 1, just in your face crazy people, and I love that shit.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:48 a.m. CST
Anyone that "knows" that there is no God is just as dumb as someone who explains everything by naming God.
Oct. 8, 2012, 10:02 a.m. CST
Of all the atheists I know, the vast majority will tell you they don't believe in god - not that they "know" there isn't a God. I don't consider them dumb for holding a belief, regardless of whether I agree or not - any more than I consider Christians dumb for believing in God. But kudos for condemning people you obviously know nothing about.
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:03 a.m. CST
Great little story, all wrapped up in one season. Wonderful cast, some awesome "holy fuck" moments. I hope they live up to season one!
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:36 a.m. CST
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
We're all doomed to be killed one by one as roaming death panels and desperate people out of work kill us for health care dollars and/or food. Vote Romney. He'll move all of us to China where it's safer.
Oct. 8, 2012, 6:56 p.m. CST
The vast majority of Atheists I know are equally evangelical, judgmental, and full of certainty and their own odd kind of piousness as the Christians they admonish.<P> I'm actually probably a lot like you- I don't believe in god, but I'm not in the habit of belittling those that do.
Oct. 9, 2012, 9:57 a.m. CST
The prominent atheists like the late Christopher Hitchens (who I love except for this issue) ALL ridicule the very idea that there is a God. All of them. Your friends and acquaintances then are irrelevant to my comment since I'm not aware they have published many works on the subject
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 256 total posts 157 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 393 total posts 148 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 262 total posts 124 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 258 total posts 97 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 90 total posts 90 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 89 total posts 89 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 96 total posts 62 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 181 total posts 58 posts