HBO says of “Blue Bell Boy”:
After tracking down a liquor thief, Nucky (Steve Buscemi) and Owen (Charlie Cox) spend a long night hiding out from the feds with the precocious perp. In his boss’ absence, and with Rothstein (Michael Stuhlbarg) fuming over a late delivery, Mickey (Paul Sparks) overrules Eli (Shea Whigham) to make a routing call that will have far-reaching consequences for Nucky and Gyp (Bobby Cannavale). Margaret (Kelly Macdonald) encounters a familiar face while promoting Dr. Mason’s (Patrick Kennedy) classes at the new women’s clinic at St. Theresa’s. In New York, Lucky (Vincent Piazza) haggles with Joe Masseria (Ivo Nandi) over heroin splits, while in Chicago, Capone’s (Stephen Graham) feud with O’Banion (Arron Shiver) heats up when one of his collectors gets roughed up on the South Side. Written by David Stenn; directed by Kari Skogland.
More in the text invisible.
* No Van Alden, Chalky, Harrow, Billie, Sigrid, Gillian or Gaston Bullock Means this week.
* Fans of pay-cable nudity will not have to wait long tonight.
* The “liquor thief” is Roland Smith, the fellow discussed in this season’s second scene.
* The face Margaret encounters is familiar to us as well.
* Someone gets the barstool blues tonight!
* How does it end, spoiler boy? “You’re gonna need to hear it.”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO