Check out this exclusive Seven Psychopaths art poster featuring Sam Rockwell!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I just saw Seven Psychopaths, the new film from In Bruges' Martin McDonagh and I loved it. It's very much a wink and a nod to the insanity of the screenwriting process, but features great turns by all its leads, especially the great Christopher Walken and, of course, Sam Rockwell.
Rockwell always brings it and when he's allowed to have fun there's nobody else like him. It was actually in a comedy that I first registered him as an actor. Who could forget Guy in Galaxy Quest? "We have to get out of here before one of those things kills Guy!"
Anyway, the folks behind the film have enlisted the help of artists to do a series of "Psychopath" posters and a few of the online guys are putting out one poster each. I got Rockwell's character poster done by Eric Nyffeler, which you can see below.
I think they're running some type of design contest on their Facebook page for a fan to create the 7th poster. They want you to make yourself the 7th Psychopath and upload the image to their Facebook page. The winner will be blasted out in their marketing.
So here's the Rockwell image!
I'll be back with my review on the film shortly.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 5, 2012, 11:30 a.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 11:30 a.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 11:31 a.m. CST
For starters, can we stop with the number in place of a letter thing. Especially when it's the same number that started the whole thing (se7en).
Oct. 5, 2012, 11:54 a.m. CST
I like it
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:07 p.m. CST
...because it's also part of the A!
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:35 p.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 1:02 p.m. CST
Is he behind the guy that looks nothing like Sam Rockwell?
Oct. 5, 2012, 1:16 p.m. CST
Is there a 'stop breaking the 4th fucking wall you shit-mutt' command?!
Oct. 5, 2012, 2:23 p.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 2:24 p.m. CST
by John Baranick
Studios hitting up online "blogger artists" to create free poster art for their upcoming films. The artists, of course, jump at the chance to be noticed/get published, etc. Shades of Rick Redfern @ the Huffington Post (Doonesbury).
Oct. 5, 2012, 2:29 p.m. CST
by Jack Desmondi
Stolen art from "Se7en" and a guy that doesn't look anything like Sam Rockwell. Let's add to that, despite holding the toy-dog, the guy has a "tough guy" look on his face--totally againt the character he is portraying in the movie-a rather cowardly/funny unemployed actor and dog thief
I'm pretty stoked on the artwork of this poster. Nice work.
Oct. 5, 2012, 2:55 p.m. CST
when there were real illustrators in the world. Any fool can learn how to use a Waccom tablet and trace photographs. This artist is trying SO HARD to be Olly Moss, but he forgot one thing. Talent. This movie looks great, but this art looks like a junior high school kid did it. FAIL.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:19 p.m. CST
by MISTER RUMBLES
seriously, wtf is this?
Oct. 5, 2012, 4:06 p.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
But that really doesn't look like Sam Rockwell.
Oct. 5, 2012, 5:39 p.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
Not realistic enough to work that way. And not cartoonish enough to work that way either.
Oct. 5, 2012, 6:38 p.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 9:20 p.m. CST
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:39 a.m. CST
by Tom McMahon
Just plain shite.
Oct. 6, 2012, 4:54 p.m. CST
I can't believe the amount of complaining fuckers you get on this site (okay, I know I'm complaining now.) There are so many ultra shitty Photoshopped movie posters out there it's great to get any posters that are actually illustrated. But you guys have to fucking complain anyway.
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 453 total posts 172 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 298 total posts 148 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 324 total posts 78 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 251 total posts 31 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 213 total posts 23 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 587 total posts 21 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 128 total posts 13 posts