South Florida!! Want To See An Advance Screening Of ARGO?? The Kidd Has Your Tickets!!
The Kidd here...
I've been hearing nothing but positive things about Ben Affleck's latest as a director, ARGO, since it played up at the Toronto International Film Festival. As with any above-average movie released during this time of year, Oscar consideration was immediately heaped on it, but it might not be out of the question. Affleck has continued to grow as a filmmaker with each new project he's become involved with, each surpassing the one before. If that's the trend he continues following, then we've got something special on our hands with ARGO.
And we'll get to find out together if you're in, around or near South Florida, as I've got tickets to check out ARGO at an advance screening this Monday night, October 8, at 7:30 p.m., at the Sunrise Intracoastal 8 in North Miami Beach. I've got about 40 pairs of seats to give away, and I imagine they're going to go quick, so if you want to go, get on it with the quickness.
In the body of the email, send your name to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I NEVER FAKE IT
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
The first 40 entries to come my way score themselves tickets to see ARGO on Monday night.
Winners will be notified by email and posted up on the site once our tickets are all gone.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Warner Bros. for setting this up with us, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:29 a.m. CST
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:45 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
I have no interest in this. I will see LES MIS.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN!
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 7:27 a.m. CST
If somebody had told me ten years ago that I'd one day say that with a straight face I'd have laughed at them. And then killed them. With Gone Baby Gone and The Town he's redeemed himself entirely in my book.
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 161 total posts 20 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 121 total posts 13 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 339 total posts 12 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 169 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 59 total posts 10 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 60 total posts 8 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 23 total posts 5 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 160 total posts 5 posts