South Florida!! Want To See An Advance Screening Of ARGO?? The Kidd Has Your Tickets!!
The Kidd here...
I've been hearing nothing but positive things about Ben Affleck's latest as a director, ARGO, since it played up at the Toronto International Film Festival. As with any above-average movie released during this time of year, Oscar consideration was immediately heaped on it, but it might not be out of the question. Affleck has continued to grow as a filmmaker with each new project he's become involved with, each surpassing the one before. If that's the trend he continues following, then we've got something special on our hands with ARGO.
And we'll get to find out together if you're in, around or near South Florida, as I've got tickets to check out ARGO at an advance screening this Monday night, October 8, at 7:30 p.m., at the Sunrise Intracoastal 8 in North Miami Beach. I've got about 40 pairs of seats to give away, and I imagine they're going to go quick, so if you want to go, get on it with the quickness.
In the body of the email, send your name to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I NEVER FAKE IT
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
The first 40 entries to come my way score themselves tickets to see ARGO on Monday night.
Winners will be notified by email and posted up on the site once our tickets are all gone.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Warner Bros. for setting this up with us, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:29 a.m. CST
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:45 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
I have no interest in this. I will see LES MIS.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN!
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Oct. 5, 2012, 7:27 a.m. CST
If somebody had told me ten years ago that I'd one day say that with a straight face I'd have laughed at them. And then killed them. With Gone Baby Gone and The Town he's redeemed himself entirely in my book.
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 177 total posts 42 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 224 total posts 33 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 52 total posts 15 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 13 total posts 6 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 92 total posts 6 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 172 total posts 6 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 71 total posts 4 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 27 total posts 3 posts
- Capone's Art-House Round-Up with IS THE MAN WHO IS TALL HAPPY?, BETTIE PAGE REVEALS ALL, I AM DIVINE and THE GHOSTS IN OUR MACHINE!!! -- 19 total posts 2 posts